Getting frustrated now!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Been in bed since half 11 and can't get to sleep :( Pip has been wriggling and kicking constantly and I can't get comfy :( I was shattered when I came to bed, but I just cant sleep. I've now taken refuge in the bathroom so I don't disturb DH as he has work in the morning.

So, I've been shopping instead :D Gotta love online shopping!!

I've ordered the shade things that go on the car windows (not that I'll need them yet but they were a bargain!), my cot bed bale, some more sheets for my Moses basket and the bouncer!

I've also lined up my shopping trip tomorrow to Asda for cheap nappies, hospital bag essentials and maternity tops, babies r us for the steriliser and bottles and primark for muslins, a sleeping bag and some more sleepsuits.

Just need to try to get to sleep now, but I know as soon as over back into bed, I'm not gonna be able to get comfy, Pip will carry on kicking and the cat will probably be scratching at the door (we have only in the last 4-5 days been shutting them out of a night - don't want them sleeping on Pip!).

And plus now I'm not tired at all :(

Insomnia is expensive lol! I'm not tired at all either and I've already lined my day up tomorrow of moving more things from my mums to my house and then off curtain and cushion shopping :D xxx

Lol! Only spent £41 on 2 sheets for Moses basket, 4 sheet and fleece blanket for cotbed and a bouncer!!

I thinks I got a bargain! Lol!

Last edited:
Know how you feel with not being able to sleep, tonight i went to bed first time in ages and been up an hour cos dh was snoring!!

I darent shop online, my bank acc says no lol.

Hope you've managed some rest xx

Lol! Only spent £41 on 2 sheets for Moses basket, 4 sheet and fleece blanket for cotbed and a bouncer!!

I thinks I got a bargain! Lol!

Wow!! That is a bargain... Where did you get a bouncer so cheap?! X

Tesco direct :) they had the bright starts fun on safari bouncer for £14.30 which goes up to 11kg and savannah dreams one for £17.50 that goes up to 9kg. So I got the cheaper one that lasts longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back