Comfortabley breech... again!!!

Thats my biggest fear too..having to have a second section due to breech baby! I'll pray for you if you pray for me! :lol:

Fingers crossed they turn soon - still plenty of time - mine turned back the right way the other day and i didn't do anything different!

It appears Pip has shifted, I don't have limbs in my rib cage anymore... but cannot figure out where the little sod is...

Our bubs was back to back for ages - he/she seems to have had an epithany and realised that it's gonna be a lot easier for the both of us if he/she pulls his/her finger out and cooporate with me! lol! (GOD i'll be glad to be able to say either HE or SHE! lol!)

I used to sit on my ball whilst me and OH watched a film or TV on an evening, gently rocking about or i'd kneel on the floor and lean over the ball resting my chin on folded arms - seems to have done the trick - my bump is no longer squishy but nearly rock hard ALL the time which means there's a back there now and not arms and legs!! :)

am thinking that this one is now back to back and has either gone breech again or is practising the arm movements (finally, it has taken it a while to wake up today) as am getting lots of movement lower down again :(

I reckon do the bum rocky think but get OH to shine a torch at the foot of your fanny
hopefully baby will be attracted to the flashing light and go head down to investigate?

When do you see you mw next hun - she may be able to give you some good news - fingers crossed!

33+6... 1 week and 6 days away :(
Will continue with the ball and keeping active until then and see what they say then... am definately getting stronger movements higher up, and it feels different to a few weeks ago... but still not really figured out where Pip is...

Pip has turned :yay: just needs to stay that way now...

Yay!! :) hope baby stays that way for you x

I am not convinced Pip has... was sat in parentcraft tonight and am sure I felt the head again :( I had to bite my tongue not to interupt the MW there and then to ask if she would mind checking which way up Pip is :lol:

Back to the ball...

I felt my lil mans head last night and its in exactly the same place it was before so he hasnt moved iv tried everything now and nothings getting him to budge i even tried the peas on the top and hot water bottle on the bottom, he went mad but didnt turn :( x

after turing last weekend and staying there for a week, Pip is now breech again... back to the ball :dohh:

Oh no! I feel your pain, I am trying to get mine from transverse to head down - at the moment I can feel a solid mass down low and my pubic bone feels stressed so at the mo I think it is head down, last night was still laying across ways tho :(

I give up... but cannot help trying to guess where this baby is... it could be a bottom now, but was definately a head up top earlier :doh:

Have either of you had a scan confirming their presentation yet? I am not convinced Sid was breech wen they were saying he was even though 3 different MWs thought he was. I've never been one of those women who could identify where the baby is laying either.

If they havent they will scan you soon. If they are breech and stay that way and you choose a section ( choose not make - you can have a breech vaginally ) then they wil even scan you on the day you are booked in. if they are no longer breech you go home :) I do remeber feeling like you do though. Really anxious about it. But everything was fine in the end so try not to worry - worrying wont help turn them! :lol:

I know MM... I am winding myself up well and proper... slap me next time you see me!!
if MW still think breech at 36 week then will get a scan at 37 weeks at breech clinic... the only thing that worries me about trying to deliver naturally breech is that I really do not know if I will dilate properly with a cephalic presentation due to scarring.... one of the reasons why home birthing has gone out of the window....

Yes I was scanned on Tuesday - baby was transverse. Measurements also indicated that baby is approx 3kg at present, which is 6.6lbs. Im not sure how accurate those growth scans are though.

Well I'd say if you possibly can you should both adopt a 'cross each bridge as you get to it' approach.

Growth scans are notoriously in accurate. The consultant MW I saw after I refused induction with Sid said to me 'the scan is not God!' She did say that the Drs treated them as if they were and she had seen lots of women worried about babies too big/small over a scan that turned out to be a whole pound out. They were saying at one point that Sid was going to be 9lb plus then the next scan he had shrunk! It was all down to human error and of course one persons measurements and the next persons can be totally different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back