Comfortabley breech... again!!!

Rowesb

Reaction score
Ok, have seen a mw 3 times in 4 weeks... The first of these pip was oblique but more bottom down, the last 2 pip has been very much breech in exactly the same spot (bottom well down head of to my left)... any tips to try and make pip more comfy the other way up and vet him there????

Last edited:
No tips from me sorry, I have a feeling my baby is head down but facing the wrong way, I can feel a solid mass down low and then lots of feet movement under my belly button - perhaps you could look at the spinning babies website? :hug:

I'm not sure either, does crawling on all fours get them moving or is that just for engaging, i get confused x

MW seemed to suggest that all fours and sitting on a chair backwards was more for when they are back to back...

Ive heard a few things that can help, but I havn't really looked into it because my LO decided to turn a few weeks ago. But Ive head if you go on all fours and rotate your hips, or something along those lines. Also birthing balls can be useful.

Sorry, I dont really think that helped at all :S

At my NCT class they said you can 'encourage' baby to move, by sleeping on your left, sitting back to front on a chair or sitting on a gym ball. x x x

Im going to be trying a gym ball to try and get lil man to move. x

Same things work for breech as for back to back apparently (I've 'allegedly' had one of each but I'm not convinced sid was ever breech TBH)

check out http://spinningbabies.com/

midwife told me to crawl like a cat on all 4's all night tonight :lol:

You still have a few weeks for babe to turn before you need to really worry - but i've heard the cat thing is good too - not sure it will help your knees though! xx

the all fours/cat thing is mentined several times, as is laying upside down on an ironing board with a bag of frozen peas by my boobs and a hot water bottle by my foof...

DH is really beginning to think I have lost the plot... or will do when he walks in from work to find me upside down on a ironing bord with a bag of pea a hot water bottle, EPO positioned and drinking RLT...

Got meself a ball to bounce on this morning... will give that a week and see if I can figure out where Pip is then... :lol:

my midwife told me yesterday to get on all fours with my bum higher then rock back and fourth for 10mins every night. i tried it last night and little mans moved slightly x

Ball definately made pip move about. Has had hiccups This morning so know not turned... Need to take it back though as pump got a hole where the spring inside has come away... Was definately comfy to watch tv from, was on it for more than 30 mins last night and my back was stiff when I got up for my midnight pee!!

Will probably do the all fours thing over the weekend as DSD here so just easier...

Lucas was breech until about 34 weeks (maybe longer) I just stayed active and he turned on his own. I hope bubs turns for you soon xx

thanks hun, well, have exchanged the ball today, so that will be started again next week, keeping active is easier with the nice weather, and also as I seem to get so uncomfy driving even short distances I have taken to walking more to run my errands, and of course the hound...

... spoke to other MW today to arrange my 34 week appointment and she asked how I was getting on, said Pip was still breech and did she know of any tips, she didn't but started talking of ECV at 37 weeks and sections...

... Pip will be grounded for at least 18 years if I have to have a section due to his laziness

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back