So frustrated

Little Bump

Reaction score
I just want to sleep and it's driving me mad!

Yesterday afternoon and last night I was very uncomfortable, and knew I'd have trouble sleeping, so I left it late until I went to bed, knowing I'd be more likely to sleep. about 11.30pm I had a lovely bath and about 12.30am tried goig to sleep.

Between the weeing which I seemed to do every 15-20 minutes, the pressure in my bits, the stabbing pains UP my bits, the tummy tightenings, heartburn and backache I just couldn't drop off.

So about 2am I got up and decided to have a milky drink (really didn't help heartburn wise) and sit in the lounge for a bit, thinking maybe things weren't as bad as I was making out and it seemed a lot worse as I was frustrating myself.

Nope, I was in agony.

So I took the back and seat cushions off the sofa and arranged them all on the floor as this is where I seem to be comfiest and managed to get myself reasonably comfy back and leg wise, only I had to keep getting up every 20 minutes of so to wee :evil: and I don't know whether it was coincidence or the movements but them my tummy tightenings would start again.

At 3am OH came down with the duvet and joined me so I wouldn't be lonely, bless him, but I still felt awful.

6am when OH got up for work I was still awake! I had some cereal thinking maybe a full tummy would make me sleepier and I'd drop off and managed to drop off to sleep just after 7am, o the lounge floor. 10am I was awake, uncomfy and irritable too :twisted:

Now I just can't do anything. If I sit it hurts, if I potter about it hurts, I just want a few hours sleep, you wouldn't think it'd be too much to ask really? So I'm going to get my bits and bobs done now, as OH will be home 12.30ish for lunch and to check on me, and when he goes back after 1pm I'm going to have another bath and try and get comfy.

It's just so annoying as the MW always says things along the lines of "Oooh you look tired, make sure you get plenty of sleep" blah blah blah like I stay up partying or something!

Aww :hug: Sounds like bubs might be thinking about making a move!

I am with you on the weeing and uncomfortableness, I am starting to feel like a zombie!

Have you tried timing your tightenings or pains? If they are regular it sounds like it might not be too long :hug:

Awww I hope baby makes an apperance soon and so you can finally get your body back :lol: :hug:

I also only got about 4hrs sleep last night and seem to have regular heartburn now (which is annoying as I haven't had it earlier on in the pregnancy :evil:) which has been keeping me awake more than the back pain and weeing :roll:

Mildly said:
Aww :hug: Sounds like bubs might be thinking about making a move!

I am with you on the weeing and uncomfortableness, I am starting to feel like a zombie!

Have you tried timing your tightenings or pains? If they are regular it sounds like it might not be too long :hug:

I tried timing them and was getting a bit excited, but they tailed off to nothing :? after that they seemed pretty random. I'm starting to feel guilty thinking eviction thoughts, but I seriously can't cope with much more of this. I have no noticable tightenings this morning, some of the spectacular stabbings when I put the horses out this morning, my weeing seems to have calmed a little too, it's just my back, the tops/insides of my legs and pelvis that feel as though my legs have been wrenched apart, someone's put a bowling ball up there and then stamped on my back for good measure :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back