Comfortabley breech... again!!!

Aww sorry to hear this, mines doing the same 1 day hes breech next hes head down and i feel it when he turns too as its very painful, iv just gotta hope babys turned head down by next week, if not then he will be being turned lol. Your little one has still got time to turn tho :) i got told because iv had a baby before that baby will and can keep turning all the time because there is more room. Hope your baby turns before 36weeks x

Last edited:
:cry: mine is still laying across me - I wondered if I ought to ring the consultant and ask if they will turn baby before next week, otherwise Im worried they will say its too late to do it being almost 38 weeks?

yeah great news - now make sure you tell him/her to stay that way!

:cry: mine is still laying across me - I wondered if I ought to ring the consultant and ask if they will turn baby before next week, otherwise Im worried they will say its too late to do it being almost 38 weeks?

It's not to late at all RM :) We're having our ECV early (tomorrow at 36 weeks) as baby's a little whopper although the normal practise at our hospital is ECV at 37 weeks, scan a week later at 38 weeks. If baby is still breech/trans then they'll offer it one more time before an elected section at 39 weeks.

Definately worth asking about :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back