Gender Selection

Just need to rant a little but one of my friends who is pregnant is doing nothing but moan has anyone else experienced this before I loose it with her, she has done nothing but moan about the whole pregnancy it's doing my head in.

Darcy yes, lots of people ikno do it. But I think they don't realise what we're going through tbf xx

This girl knows the problems I've been having, I forgot to add in that she keeps saying this thing better be worth it, and she told another friend I only agreed to have his kid to get a ring on my finger. I think I'm just having a angry night lol and need to rant xx

People just don't think; even though she knows what you're going through she probably hasn't put two and two together about how you might feel when she moans.

That's an awful thing to say but I wonder if she really means it or if she's actually worried about being grouped as one of those women who can only talk about their kids and are all about them ect (not saying there's anything wrong with that but a lot of women hate the thought of people thinking that's them)

we're hoping for a girl this time around too since we already have a boy :)..If I got another boy id be pretty upset but wouldn't love them any less, but you know..You've raised one sex, and now you want to experience raising the other! :)

I know what you mean by people moaning, I have people on mine too that moan about acid, or kankles and I'm just sat here like..Wow, I wish I was going through that now! :|

I hope your stint in TTC is short, and you get the gender you desire :)

Last edited:
I forgot I had posted on this thread, I'm just trying to take some time out away from her on a positive note my best friend is finding out the gender of her twins today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back