Gender / Heart rate link

PrincessPeanut

Reaction score
I've just heard that heart rate /gender link and I'm wondering if it's true or what people's experience's of it are?

Apparently a heart beat constantly above 140bpm indicates a girl.....??

xxx

I've heard this too but not sure if that's true early on or much later. The sound is supposed to be another indication, a train is a boy and a horse is a girl! Prob all old wives tales but fun to predict!

i heard that to my babies heart rate was 156 i seen it on her monitor thing and i asked my sister and she said hers was high on baby girl i know its hard but we just have t wait and see xxx

Mine was above 140 and I'm having a boy!! Think it was 150 ish at 12 weeks and it was 140 at 24 weeks if I remember correctly x

I was in hospital for 16 days and had baby's heart rate listened to 3 times a day...each time it was over 150bpm so I convinced myself it was a girl...turns out he's a boy and his heart rate was high because he was wriggling around so much!! The more active they are when being monitored the higher the heart rate so I wouldn't pay too much attention to it to be honest! xx

yeh id agree to post above because she did say my baby wud not keep still to get the heart beat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back