Frustration!!!! Getting me down..

yep....i have a little bruiser on my hands i think x

That is a healthy size though. It sounds mad but i would like a nice chunky one lol. I should be careful what i wish for shouldnt I! haha.

But i don't think my bump is as big as some x

Feel exactly the same as you ladies, all of it and its getting me down now too plus starting to panic bout stuff not getting finished before bubs arrives,

All i could do today was lay on sofa n sleep

Oh and my sickness has come back too! Totally out the blue not happy :( xxx

My first only weighed 5lb 5ozs when he was born. lol

My first only weighed 5lb 5ozs when he was born. lol

oh god....shhhh.....lol..its all hubby's home cooking!!! i have lost weight and fat from everywhere else cos the little bugger obv been having my share too :D lol xx

Lost weight - sooo jealous! I have put on 3 stone :-( x

It must be his home cooking!!!! Maybe he should share. xx

i was big to start with....so needed to make sure i didnt pile it on......so far i am doing well...although its not like i am watching what i eat, i just cant fit it in...and now i know why....5.5lb boo boo tucked in my ribs!! ha ha xx

Haha yeah a right little porker in there eating all your food lol. I can't help but just eat and eat and eat and its all bad stuff!

Just shoved a massive chocolate brownie with icecream down my gob lol x

My burst of energy started at 34+5 Weeks, and is still going! its driving me crazy wanting to tidy so much! i must admit my house is spotless now though! FX'd it means bump will be early?!

Your energy will come ladies, before last week all i did was sit down all day and watch my LO play.... *sigh* xx

well it better come cos i have so much to sort!!! going to have a good sleep and a lie in tomorrow and then attempt to attack the spare bedroom!! xx

I'm going to move my mountain of clean washing into the living room and tackle it while watching OBEM. If you don't hear from me I've been buried alive.

Haha i know that feeling too but got me mum around on tuesday to help with my mountain so feel much better now.

Just the rest of the house to tidy and clean. But not feeling like it at the mo - suprise suprise. Where is this boost of nesting everyone talks about lol x

my mum is also coming to help me at the weekend x

well it all got on top of me before when i attempted to do something and just couldnt and i just broke down and sobbed....

OH told me to sit my bum down, he made me some lunch and then tucked me up under a blanket on the sofa for a snooze....

he has cancelled his plans of going away fishing this weekend and is now going to stay and look after me and has even taken tomorrow off work to help me to get things sorted. keeps saying its not just up to me we are in this together....bless him

i just feel so useless!! xx

well......we made a start......still loads to do but at least i feel like we have achieved something and i no longer feel like a failure...

:)

operation get the house ready for Boo Boo officially started :love:

xx

Yay good work Samsgirl! It does make you feel ten times better even if only do one task or room. Well thats what i felt like anyway. Managed to put all our clean clothes away and it was a pretty hefty mountain!!

Let's keep up the good work - haha x

yeah...i also managed to attack clothing mountain...lol....and put away the christmas presents that were all just dumped in the spare room.......and sorted out our underwear drawers...threw away old stuff and now have nice neat and tidy drawers drawers...lol

got quite a bit done thinking about it....

xx

I think it does help when OH/mum or someone is there helping as more motivated. Its all to easy to just sit here on laptop looking at PF/Facebook whilst watching JK on tv haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back