my first cup of RLT...

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Samsgirl, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Samsgirl

Samsgirl Well-Known Member

decided to go for it.....

so going to have 1 cup a day for the next week or so and then at 35 weeks will up to 2 a day and then start taking EPO at 36 weeks...

at 36 weeks i am officially going full steam ahead with operation get boo boo out...so EPO and bouncing like mad and lots of sex..if it takes a week, well then boo boo will be fully cooked :)

cos its a big one...i just have a feeling it will come early.....i have always thought i would give birth around middle of feb........dont know why i think this, be interesting to see if my gut instinct is right!!

i did see a spiritualist about 6 years ago, who got loads right btw....and she said i would have my first child at age 35.....i turn 36 on the 10th feb....so lets see if she is right...lol xx

2. hugsy

hugsy Well-Known Member

oh go on samsgirl :)

My OH thinks il go in Feb too, will have to wait and see lol

might give the rlt and epo i shot too, Does it taste nice?

3. Samsgirl

its not too bad actually....its not as bad as i thought it was going to be..

4. ButterflyBoo_x

ButterflyBoo_x Well-Known Member

I'd like 30th Jan ;) That would make me 37+3 lol x

5. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

i too have a wicked feeling that i'll go early, rlt is quite nice actually but im wicked uncomfy and achey today so maybe thats why i feel that way lol

6. hugsy

hugsy Well-Known Member

oh we have to do a "i think im gonna go early" tread lol n see how many of use end up being right

7. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

lol im still thinking that its half my wishful thinking as im so sore today

8. Esperanza84

Esperanza84 Well-Known Member

Will be exciting to see clare!!:)

Lots of luck!!!

xx

9. toodles84

toodles84 Active Member

Going to show my complete lack of knowledge and ask what does the EPO do???? Xx

10. CarlyD

CarlyD Well-Known Member

I have a similar game plan! Will start taking rlt capsules at 32 weeks increasing as the weeks go on, epo a bit later, and then at 36 weeks I'll start trying everything! Spicy food, pineapple, sex, nipple stimulation etc! My mum went 2 weeks over with me and my brother... Really don't want to do the same so I plan on helping and encouraging the little guy as much as possible lol :) x

11. Samsgirl

its supposed to help soften your cervix.....you take them orally and also stick one up your foof at nightime later on :) x

12. gemlouise

gemlouise Well-Known Member

Im going to start this weekend, Exciting!
    x

13. winnie89

winnie89 Well-Known Member

i've bought my box of RLT mines says it's a fruit and herbal infusion (got apple in it) but i smelled them and they smell like normal fruit tea bags :D debating when to start mine might wait till i start my mat leave (6th feb) i'll be 33 weeks or wait till i'm 35 weeks (20th feb) ??

#13 winnie89, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  14. nikki8092

nikki8092 Well-Known Member

i started rlt tablets this morning after speaking to midwife who said if you have had no complications in other pregnancies you can take it, earlier the better. cant drink the tea but then again i dont like fruit teas xx

15. Lulabell

Lulabell Well-Known Member

I started rlt capsules at 35 weeks. I also started epo from 37 weeks. Midwife said no proof epo does anything but rlt does. Seems like each midwife I speak to has different opinions. I thought I was gna go early but now not so sure. Currently 2/5 engaged so bubs is very low down. :)

16. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

I honestly think Albert will be a March baby....probably decide to arrive when the car is in for it's MOT lol. I'm going to wait to do stuff til 33 weeks, don't mind him coming a little bit early but don't want him here too soon xxxxxxxxxx