Frustration!!!! Getting me down..

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Wondered if anyone else felt like this....

There is so much i need to be getting done in the house...like sorting drawers, general tidying, getting the spare room ready to be made into a nursery and basically just unpacking from our week away last week..

thing is...i literally have no energy!!!! I know my iron levels were bordering on too low and so i have been very strict taking my pregnacare for over a week now and u still just feel whacked!! I did have a very busy week last week staying at the in laws with all the visiting and out and about stuff we did...so maybe im just recovering from that...

i mean, i have just washed up and i feel shattered.....it is hard to reach the sink with my bump mind you!!

will i get a burst if energy to enable me to 'nest'...i just feel so frustrated and useless :( :oooo:

oh and every time i do anything remotely 'active' boo boo sticks its feet out or into my ribs and that is then a tad uncomfy..
xx

Last edited:
same here. im a couple wks behind u, but today i feel like ive done a marathon. even sitting my right ribs feel very uncomfy, hard to explain.
got lots to do but prefer to jus sit lol.
ive not had the nesting to the point where im scrubbing everything like mad- my sister got it in the last couple wks of pregnancy, she even decided to decorate the hallway, so im hoping mine kicks in like that too and soon!

same here. im a couple wks behind u, but today i feel like ive done a marathon. even sitting my right ribs feel very uncomfy, hard to explain.
got lots to do but prefer to jus sit lol.
ive not had the nesting to the point where im scrubbing everything like mad- my sister got it in the last couple wks of pregnancy, she even decided to decorate the hallway, so im hoping mine kicks in like that too and soon!

yeah im hoping my nesting kicks in too......xx

aww hun i'm hoping i get an energy boost somewhere along the line too, we have so much still to do and get as well as a lot of clearing out to do but i dont have the energy or motivation to do it, the last few days my morning sickness and nausea from tri1 has also returned :(

I feel your pain with teh rib kicking too, its so uncomfortable at times. I think its not getting a good nights sleep thats the problem, i'm up about 5 times a night to pee and feel uncomfy all night.

Oh joy. xx

I'm feeling rather useless. Have so much I need to do but now I have been told I need to take things easy as risk hurting bambino :(
xx

aww hun i'm hoping i get an energy boost somewhere along the line too, we have so much still to do and get as well as a lot of clearing out to do but i dont have the energy or motivation to do it, the last few days my morning sickness and nausea from tri1 has also returned :(

I feel your pain with teh rib kicking too, its so uncomfortable at times. I think its not getting a good nights sleep thats the problem, i'm up about 5 times a night to pee and feel uncomfy all night.

Oh joy. xx

my morning sickness has also come back....!! i was actually sick yesterday, not even just feeling sick......came on all of a sudden too.....

of course i wouldnt change being pregnant, but i just feel guilty that i cant do mroe to help round the house. OH is very understanding but i still want to feel like i have contributed... xx

I'm feeling rather useless. Have so much I need to do but now I have been told I need to take things easy as risk hurting bambino :(
xx

well i have my scan tomorrow...so will find out if carrying a huge baby or too much water......if too much water, i may get told to rest too in case risk of leakage apparently.......so will see what they say xx

Oh joy. xx

my morning sickness has also come back....!! i was actually sick yesterday, not even just feeling sick......came on all of a sudden too.....

of course i wouldnt change being pregnant, but i just feel guilty that i cant do mroe to help round the house. OH is very understanding but i still want to feel like i have contributed... xx

Ye i know, whats that all about eh?:eh: nobody told me i would get morning sickness in tri3, i know what you mean, i just feel like im being lazy all the time, oh well im sure we will get the nesting bug somewhere along the line:roll:

The last week I've been utterly useless.............completely and utterly shattered.

Thankfully my OH is fabulous and has been brilliant doing all the housework and walking the dogs.

The only thing he can't do, bless him, is cook so that's still my job!! But I have filled the freezer with meals for when I come out of hospital.

Aw :hug:

Do what your body is telling you hun. If you feel tired then you must need rest.

I've been quite active this week. We have sorted out several rooms in the house and had a good clearout/put things in the loft. I feel quite pleased about it, although there have been days when I have been good for nothing other than sitting on the sofa and sleeping. I even managed to get in a swift walk around the estate last night (after feeling guilty for being told I am too fat by the midwife) - though I am paying for it today, pelvis has been playing up :(

You can do your sorting when you feel up to it I'm sure. And if not hubby can do it ;)

aww, im not sleeping well either hun and im awfully uncomfy getting up and moving round. either i wanna sit still all day or i have to keep upright and not sit down. i do fine i have a lot of motivation to do stuff but almost no desire or motivation to eat lol

I had a burst of energy a few weeks back, scrubbed everything in the kitchen, with the help of my dd. now, i get worn out going upstairs to go to the loo.

really hope it kicks in again soon x

I'm feeling the same. I had to have a day off (sort of) today because of the pain in my arm from the carpol tunnel/nerve thing. But even on a good day I can just about keep on top of decluttering and washing up etc....but after all that I'm still stuck with this which I keep putting off ironing/sorting/putting away......

IMG00308-20120111-0017.jpg

it's just getting bigger and bigger!!

I know how you feel. But I had a good day yesterday and we moved the bedroom around and put up the cot for AJ!! Put all his clothes in drawers and washed all his bits. Today I could pass out I'm so bloody shattered! Even going upstairs for a wee is taking it out of me. x

Know how your all feeling I'm so tired

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

I know your feeling well. Mine is partly due to SPD pain etc but just one little job feels like i have run a marathon and i have to sit down. Then feel bad and that i should be doing stuff but just don't have the energy whatsoever!!

Hoping for a burst of energy soon or the house is going to be in a right state! x

well after finding out today that boo boo weighs about 5.5lb....not a bit of wonder im shattered with sore bits!! feel a little less guilty now :) xx

Bubs weighs that already? Wow no wonder! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back