Daddy has had a word with Boo Boo.....

Samsgirl

Reaction score
My hubby is on a course all day today 2 hours away from home...and so he has had a stern word with boo boo not to arrive today....it would have been quite nice cos its my birthday! ha ha

So we have told boo boo that tonight or tomorrow will be fine......

My bump has dropped in the last few days and am now convinced that baby is engaged or starting to cos i just feel different...have had a really restless nights sleep with loads of tightenings....so the BH are really starting to step up too...

it's all very exciting but scary!!! I just want it over with.....i need to know boo boo is okay with the excess fluid issue etc......just want it out.....xx

Here's hoping LO is listening to Daddy! :).
My hubby has now been told no more work trips away until after LO arrives. A couple of weeks ago he was away for three nights a 6 and half hour drive away... We both spoke to LO about not making a early appearance while Daddy was away, and thankfully she listened to us and behaved herself!! Lol
I'm sure your LO wil be equally well behaved!! :) xx

Hi SG I was just thinking about you last night and wondering when your LO would make an appearance.

hi kitty....not too long i hope

how are you and your lo??

x

Happy Birthday! Boo boo listen to your daddy!!!!! X

staying put so far.....but bump has dropped again i think.........will post a photo

Happy Birthday hun! hope boo boo stays put this afternoon. xx

Today, 14:45 PM #7357
do u think i have dropped over the last few days??

1st pic is 3 days ago and next one is today......37 weeks tomorrow so more or less my full term bump..i also think i look more 'normal' size for 37 weeks rather than overly HUGE....what do u all think?

Attached Thumbnails

Yes i think you have a little :) hopefully thats a good sign and boo boo wont be long now :) xxx

i hope so.....cos its a good size now so i'd like it out now please...lol xx

I don't think you are overly huge. Ive seen bigger. It's a nice baby belly. Hopefully not long now. Happy birthday btw.

it seems to have slowed down somewhat,.....which is a good job cos im only little..ha ha x

Definately a drop there clare, Happy Birthday xx

Wow, you were in tri 1 with me at one point last summer (I had a mc though) and I can't believe you are now waiting for baba to come! Seems like no time ago lol. Wish you all the best xxxx

awwwww bless :) congratulations on this pregnancy.....you will be fine this time...xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back