I feel so URGH!

Baby&i

Reaction score
my whole pregnancy i have felt fab but suddely this week i feel terrible, look terrible, and just cant seem to move my lazy bum after the huge surge of energy i had the previous week... i normally have clear skin and now i feel awful coz i suddely i dont :oops: and my hair is messy and like a big birds nest and i cant be bothered to fix it :( baby seems to move so much its crazy and really hurts with all the preasure when i lay down she stretches! i also got chapped lips last week and have sore peely lips and with passing out the other night im trying to take it easy but i seem to have heartburn and nausia alot :( my stomach gets all crampy and i get these period type pains below my bump and mid back area
why do i suddenly feel so awful :cry: are you ladies feeling the same? i hope not :hug:

i feel crap too, hun. i've been having these period type pains, and feeling really sick.
up until this week i've been going out every night for one drink at our local but i just can't manage it anymore, i feel lousy, i just lie on the sofa all day and then lie in bed all night!
it's especially frustrating cause i can't eat anything, i get belly ache when i do and i proper want to pig out!

I have been feeling yuck but 2 weeks ago i started feeling much better
I do have the following similar things though:

* Chapped lips (so bad they are feeling)
* Sore baby kicks
* Spots and dry skin on my face (where did THAT come from :shakehead: )
* Bad back / pelvis ache
* Return of the morning sickness :puke:

However i feel on top of the world today now i know that baby is head down at last :cheer:

Have one or two of these - not long to go :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry you are not feeling your self, and I too have days now when I feel great and other days where I just want to stay in bed, the end of last week I was a real mess, emotionally more than anything, which I havent been throughout my whole pregnancy - so that was a definite change for me.

I also used to have lovely long strong nails, which I had never had until I fell pregnant, and now there are shabby and weak again. I too get the aches and pains, and am no longer able to sleep well at all.....

Im sure the hormones having been fairly steady for a while are suddenly fluctuating again as everything feels a bit odd and different!

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Aw thanks hun... i know not long... 35 days OMG! :shock: but its not that im ready to have her already i just wished i didnt feel poopie and when you LOOK poopie you feel even worse! :( the nausia is really getting to me and im starting to worry like iv forgotten something or iv not get everything i need for the home birth :roll: xx

Yep feeling pretty crappy too:

Still cant sleep
chapped lips (so much so i pooped a bit of that nipple cream on them.. works wonders!)
Cant be bothered to move
slightly dodgy loose bowels
persistant cough
ligaments all hurt and crack everytime i turn over in bed still
still getting that stuck feeling in my belly causing me to keep burping.

God im a pleasure to me around! lol

Claire x

I feel like poop!
Return of the sickness :puke:
Back ache.
Front ache.
Head ache.
Bum ache.
Leg ache.
Tired but not sleeping.
Feel light headed stood up.
Cant get comfy sat down :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

yep yep yep everything but the head ache. its like last week i was nesting like a OCD now i just cant seem to get the energy to get up :evil:

Hun I understand :hug:

I just cried to OH about how ugly I am, coz we have his works do on saturday and I feel minging :(

I just want to look pretty. I feel fat, spotty, greasy hair, clumsy, swollen, and YUCK :puke:
Plus I have to wear a gross frumpy outift coz nothing fits, and I cant find a nice dress in town, apparently preggers ladies dont go out over xmas! Theres loads of prom dresses for skinny people :shakehead:

aww hun :hug: :hug: i feel the same :( its not fair when you just want to look fab for one evening/day and you just dont feel pretty i think i should get out and go have a clean up of our old house.. we moved out when i was 20 weeks and OH never got round to finishing the job and now hes saying we may be moving back coz the fees on the condo are $800 a month when it makes no sense staying here and we can get a contractor in to fix up and build an extra room ..oh man what a poopie day :shakehead:

can i join this club i feel pants to the blimming horrible cold weather doesnt help moral either does it :( bring back summer

I have all of the above! lol :roll: Feel really crappy today! Everything hurts and each time she moves I wince! I just hope tomorrow is a bit better! Each time I feel like I cant feel any worse, I do!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
To everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back