Feeling run down.

AugustMum

Reaction score
Im just feeling a bit blaaahh this past week. I've lost any kind of energy I had, I just sit around all day, and even though I know there are things that need to be done, I can't bring myself to get up!

I've been feeling sick again and cannot wait for the heartburn to go!!! I feel like I might as well just live in the bathroom. All Im doing is moaning lately! I should be enjoying this not moaning about it.

Anyone else having a complete energy slump? I hate feeling lazy. I even debated a nap in a minute and I've barely moved today!!! :shock:

yep, Im feeling the same. Its rubbish isnt it. Quite glad I got baby's room all organised a few weeks ago. I dont think I could face it now. I need to wash everything as well and havent got the inclincation. Even though it would be so sweet to see all the little vests and baby grows on the line!

I started washing mine the other day (so far only had the energy to do one load though lol) and they look so sweet all pegged out! But I found ironing all the little tops and baby grows ect was the cutest bit lol.

Im sure Ill get bored of ironing the mini clothes eventually, but its a novelty at the moment lol.

lol I can imagine. Maybe its just what I need to inspire me to get through the mountain of ironing Ive got to do. The trouble with being so efficient with the washing and drying is that you have to bloody iron it all too!!

I am the same - even this week any energy i had has been zapped - been moody and emotional too. Don't think lack of sleep has helped just want to lay down all day - hope i get that nesting feeling soon otherwise nothing wll be done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back