***Fruit of the day***

been a bit naughty again today, only had the dried raspberries in my porridge and half of millies hipp organic william christ pears jar :oops:

today iv eaten a bag of apple slices and a few spoonfuls of millies banana & peach dessert :oops:

oh no iv been rubbish today the only fruit iv had is a couple of baby spoonfuls of millies banana rice pudding!
i had a massive plate of roasted veggies for dinner tho so im not completely unhealthy!

today i had an apple :)

(and a lil taste of millie's red fruit compote :oops: )

im back on my pears lol mmm they were yummy i ate 4 (well 3 and a half really, one was too hard so i just bit all the skin off i think im addicted to the red stuff in it lol)

iv had a packet of grapes today from boots. they were yummy

was naughty yesterday i had no fruit :oops:

havent eaten it yet but today i bought a grape bag and an apple bag from boots. ill enjoy them later

yesterday i ate half a galia melon and 3 fuji apples.

today i had the other melon half and another 3 fuji apples!

today i had some pear pieces and one or two banana pieces.

today: packet of apple slices and packet of grapes.
(oh, and a little bit of millie's fruit mush :oops: )

im obsessed with oranges at the mo!!!!

oh has anyone tasted dragon fruit???

samandbump said:
has anyone tasted dragon fruit???
:think: i cant remember actually, i tried some exotic fruit last year when i was preg but i cant remember if it was dragon-fruit, star-fruit or something else :doh: i kno i didnt like it tho :lol:

me and my boyf shared some apple pieces (4 apples chopped up) today.
yesterday i ate a pear (yes only one haha!)

today i had pieces of watermelon, honeydew melon and orange melon (not sure which kind) for my xmas dinner starter. oh, and strawberries :)

no fruit yet... but got a bag of pears- wonder how many ill get thru lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back