Can i eat too much fruit?

BabySols

Reaction score
All i want to eat at the moment is fruit, baby oranges, bananas, cherry yoghurts, anything with fruit in at all really. Is it bad for me to eat too much fruit? I'm having a proper meal in the evening even though i'm not enjoying it much as well so i am eating proper food too?

I can't see it being bad for you hun, just think of all those great vitamins you're getting. I'm eating lots of satsumas & apples at the mo, almost like my body's craving good foods. I tend to eat way over 5 portions of fruit and veg a day normally.

See i don't normally get in 5 every day, i get maybe 3 or 4 though so maybe i'm just on a catch up lol :lol:

As long as you're making sure to eat at least some of all the other major food groups you're fine hon! Eat away. Although you may find you suffer from it in the digestion area :oops:

my mummy always used to say u can never eat too much fruit and vegetables :)

tis a good thing to have a healthy craving!

Fruit is really healthy,and will be good for the baby, im eating apples atleast 3 times a day. Although i wouldnt go over board with the fruit cos if you eat too much in a day it can give you diarrhea, as it goes straight through you.x

fairyM said:
Fruit is really healthy,and will be good for the baby, im eating apples atleast 3 times a day. Although i wouldnt go over board with the fruit cos if you eat too much in a day it can give you diarrhea, as it goes straight through you.x

TMI alert!!!....that's interesting cos when I was pg before I was really constipated but this time round i'm regular as normal!! :oops: Maybe it's all the fruit :think:

Ugh, I WISH I wanted to eat fruit. Seems at the moment I can't bring myself to eat anything even remotely healthy, thinking I may have to start taking some vitamins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back