I must be crazy!

Doodles

Reaction score
Today is day 1 of the Cabbage Soup Diet! All I'm allowed to eat is cabbage soup & fruit (but no bananas) so just had a fresh fruit salad and am waiting for my fruit & veg man to arrive so I can make the soup (takes about 2 1/2 - 3 hours to make)

Currently weighing in at 13st 4lb so hoping to lose the full 10lb that this diet is supposed to shift, just in time for Christmas so will be 12st 9lb (in theory!) x

i see that your ttc so can i suggest the DASH diet ( u can find this on the internet) its aimed at people with diabetes and high blood pressure. in some cases whacky insulin levels are the reason women find it hard to fall preg because it causes to many male hormones and a lowering of female hormones. most women with pcos have this trouble as insulin resistance is the cause of pcos and a lot have found themselfs preg after loosing weight from doing the dash diet.deffo not saying it will work for everyone but its worth giving a go!

Thank you, will take a look, the cabbage diet never got started as I was taken into hospital, so will look for the DASH diet x

be careful with these diets hun.

i have tried many diets, including the cabbage soup one, and it doesnt contain nearly all the nutrients you need.
even these soups/shakes and bars diets, like the cambridge diet, made me very physically and mentally unwell, because i wasnt getting the nutrients.
also, with these diets, you will see a quick result, but as soon as you start eating normally, it all goes back on almost instantly.

from experience, its about portion control and exercise. that way, it comes off and stays off.

the DASH diet sounds good :)

xx

Thanks hun, not doing the cabbage soup diet, never even got started, decided against it as my body's already poop enough at the moment & I'm an emotional ticking time bomb. Instead gonna try and eat healthy(ish), use portion control & dig out the wii x x

Thanks hun, not doing the cabbage soup diet, never even got started, decided against it as my body's already poop enough at the moment & I'm an emotional ticking time bomb. Instead gonna try and eat healthy(ish), use portion control & dig out the wii x x

Sounds like the best plan. I have lost almost 2st this year using this method.

Best of luck!

Thanks hun but this is an old post, I gave up on it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back