Your 2 year old menu :)

DanDecMum

Reaction score
I dont know if Dec eats a lot or little so if you beautiful ladies wouldnt mind could you tell me your 2 year olds meun :)

This is a typical day for Dec

Pre-breakfast a yogurt and a piece of fruit

Breakfast either 2 weetabixs, a bowl of co-co pops or a bowl of cheerios with a slice of toast and a glass of milk. Yep after 1.5 years of trying he now drinks cows milk :)

snack a dairylea dip, a banana, grapes or raisins

lunch Either sandwiches, soup, or pasta with a piece of fruit and a biscuit and a glass of diluted juice

snack biscuit, piece of fruit, raisins, tub of jelly or the odd bag of crisps with a small glass of milk

Dinner whatever we are having with a glass of juice

Tea depends what mood he is in can be a bowl of cereal sometimes just dry or a sandwich and fruit.

This is just and average day, some days he will eat way more and on the odd day he will eat a little less.

:shock:

Katie will eat

Scrambled egg & 2 toast/ big bowl cereal & 1 toast
fruit/lump of cheese
Sandwiches/Full lunch with potatoes, meat & veg/Pasta/ and normal a pudding custard/icecream
snack of fruit/cheese dipper box
Dinner whatever we're having
then dessert

She still drinks about 18-20 oz cows milk and will drink water as well, hates juice!

:shock:

Katie will eat

Scrambled egg & 2 toast/ big bowl cereal & 1 toast
fruit/lump of cheese
Sandwiches/Full lunch with potatoes, meat & veg/Pasta/ and normal a pudding custard/icecream
snack of fruit/cheese dipper box
Dinner whatever we're having
then dessert

She still drinks about 18-20 oz cows milk and will drink water as well, hates juice!

I hate giving Dec juice but he has to take movicol so he needs the extra taste :( I am just so pleased he will now drink some milk, not as much as Katie, probably about 10oz a day :)

Aidan has

Breakfast

Toast with either a banana or Apple and some grapes

Lunch

Ham roll with cucumber and some crisps

Snack

Apple, banana and grapes

Dinner

Varies from day to day

Today we had korma, yesterday it was spag bol and tomorrow it's going to be lamb chops, mash and veg
xx

Oh and Aidan drink's most juice, has a cup of milk with his snack and just before bed
xx

Brandon has
Breakfast: about 4 small Petit Filouts or a bowl of porridge, sometimes a banana as well for breakfast.
Snack: Banana or strawberries etc
Lunch: When he's at home he will have pasta or chicken pieces but not too much, eats a lot at nursery though
Snack: Biscuits or fruit or whatever he sees me eating :)
Dinner: His dinner and then some of what we're having if we have dinner at different times :lol: . Normally fruit as well for dessert.
He does drink a lot of juice (hence we dilute it so much so it nearly tastes like water :lol: )

I dont know if Dec eats a lot or little so if you beautiful ladies wouldnt mind could you tell me your 2 year olds meun :)

This is a typical day for Dec

Pre-breakfast a yogurt and a piece of fruit

Breakfast either 2 weetabixs, a bowl of co-co pops or a bowl of cheerios with a slice of toast and a glass of milk. Yep after 1.5 years of trying he now drinks cows milk :)

snack a dairylea dip, a banana, grapes or raisins

lunch Either sandwiches, soup, or pasta with a piece of fruit and a biscuit and a glass of diluted juice

snack biscuit, piece of fruit, raisins, tub of jelly or the odd bag of crisps with a small glass of milk

Dinner whatever we are having with a glass of juice

Tea depends what mood he is in can be a bowl of cereal sometimes just dry or a sandwich and fruit.

This is just and average day, some days he will eat way more and on the odd day he will eat a little less.

Dec sounds like he eats the most of all the little guys on here, sounds like you all have really balanced diets for them , well done you mums!

Last edited:
Wow I feel I'm starving my kids lol my Caitlin is so fussy only recently have I been giving her a few things that shes starting to take if the right time (like cereals) - She won't eat things like scrambled eggs (must try again).

Brekkie - Toast (won't have cereal in the morning but does in nursery sometimes) 8ish

Snack - Plain biscuit and juice

Lunch - 11.15 ish
Dinner 3-3.30 ish
Obviously 5 days a week are at nursery, at home I give things like;
pasta plain sauce ham
Spag bol
fish fingers/fish cakes steam veg
finger pizzas oven chips
noodles (new lately after a friend gave me the idea)
sausage rolls mini crispy potatoes
Curry rice
chicken veg potatoes yorkies (sunday dinner with us)
Beans or hoops/sausage/mash
sandwiches quavers fruit

The girls ALWAYS have yoggy with ever meal & they love grapes, raisins, rice cakes & breadsticks!

Super - porridge/rice krispies 6-6.30ish
...this is when Caitlin will have cereal (just recently more so)

YAY for Dec now drinking milk - This was my problem with cereals (as you may remember) but guess what Caitlin drinks now TODDLER MILK ...haha so I let her. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back