Why di people think its perfectly ok to be rude?

same... I've said to my OH when we do agree on one (IF we ever do!) to keep it quiet and only tell people when he's born, when people start commenting they put you off or make you feel like it's really horrible... i mentioned to a woman at work we like zachary so far and she scrunched her nose up and gave a really disapproving look and said it reminds her of a little brat she knows!! people are just rude if you ask me... xx

I think Curtis is lovely and if you like i then stick to it! A few ppl including my mum have said she doesnt like Elsie which is our top girl name and was quite rude with it too puling a face ect but I dont care if we like it then its our baby and everyone else can do one!!!! But we r not telling anyone our final descision whaen we make it thy will have to wait and if there are any rude comments or pulling faces they will be asked to leave x

Oh no we didn't tell anyone our names because my family would def have had their say.

I really can sympathise. I gave birth to my little boy on Monday named him. Then comments and emotional blackmail from very very close family started causing me to cry everyday and ruin the name so that me and my hubby are now thinking of a new one. I feel so bad my gorgeous little boy has no name.

That's awful, if I were you I would use it anyway. They will get used to it I'm sure!

We were talking about baby names a while ago and we said we really liked Amelia to SILs OH, and he turned around and said no because it was (really excuse me here it's what he said) paki's name! I was so shocked and horrified at the same time, it's the same we said we liked Sophie and MIL and walked through an just said no I don't like it! But we will call her as we please x

Rude rude rude! grrrr dont change Curtis name just because of idiots!x

dont worry what other people think,lets face it we probably hate the names most of our friends and family picks too but just go oh thats nice n leave it at that.

people arent keen on my daughter's name and they probably wont like the ones we've picked for our little one, but makes no difference its not them with the name is it.

you are probably more sensitive to the comments because of hormones, just take it with a pinchof salt hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back