11dpo....stupidly tested

Emma.b

Reaction score
Well being the true poas addict i've had tests sat in the house since saturday and each morning i have broken out in a sweat trying to avoid testing!

This morning i gave in, and wish i hadn't. Got a nice BFN, best of it is the test almost tricked me. As i was sat on the toilet watching the ink go across the test, i could see the ink pass under the test line making it show up white, I held it up to the window and for a short while could see the line. But as the test dried the line disappeared, and it never agained colour.

It was a FRER, and AF is due to visit on friday....so if i was pregnant i expect the FRER would have shown it?!

I have no reason to think i could be pregnant other than at 7-8dpo(i dont remember which now) i had the tiniest amount of cm which was tinted a brownish colour....no bigger than half a penny, and normal person would have missed it!

I have just given my boobs a squeeze and they feel slightly tender but not painful and to be honest i get tender boobs a few days before af.

I hate seeing BFN i would rather see AF!! Ah well wait for AF to show then on to next cycle!

x x x x

I'm think of getting an frer on the way home from work, Friday seems so long away doesn't it! I had the tiniest bit if browny cm last night so I think I'm prob out! Hopefully it's a shy one for u! X

It is a long way off! And the tests were just there tempting me...what's a girl to do?! Lol

I highly doubt its gonna be my month, i have sore boobs and just starting to get twinges now so AF letting me know she's on her way and possibley early!

Good luck with your testing, FX for you x x x

I have no sore boobs at all which I usually would have and less cramps today but the spotting makes me think I'm out. Roll on Friday lol :)

Ah, its never over till the :witch: turns up x

11dpo is still very early though Emma. Don't give up hope, your not out until the witch shows. I hope is your month Hun xx.

Thank you ladies, i still hold out a little hope, but not massively. Time will tell!

Ladies, I'm new to this I'm 14 dpo, when is the best time to be testing, I have done and it's negative ?

What test did you use Hun? I think it would have to be a very sensitive one like a first response at 14dpo but I guess it also depends on your cycle length?

It was first response, but did it at 5pm so not sure if that makes all that much of a difference , thank you

I would say always use your first morning pee if your testing before af is due. Good luck, I hope you do get a bfp soon x

Thanks, do you think I should wait a good few days, or try again in the morning . I seem to be spending a fortune on tests

If you can manage to wait then I would personally. If you get a bfn you still can't say your not pregnant until your af actually arrives. And youll probably end up doing another one nearer to af due date. Hang on a bit more I say! (easier said than done I know)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back