Frer test

Jessica753

Reaction score
Everyone's been advising me to get frer so i did. This is the result within 3 minutes. Pregnant or not??? I can see a faint line please help me :(

Hi Jessica I see a line. I'd say that is a early bfp. Test again 2days time ur line will get darker. Congratulations.

Hi Jessica I see a line. I'd say that is a early bfp. Test again 2days time ur line will get darker. Congratulations.
Thank you so much, it definitely isnt an evap do you think?? I took it within the time but i had a miscarriage last month and i cant stop feeling anxious xxxx

I can see pink to that line.
So sorry to hear about ur mc. Totally understand how u feel. I fell pg quickly after my mmc.
Have u been testing for a negative pg test after ur mc to make sure all the hormone was out off ur system and to make sure this is a new pregnancy x

I can see pink to that line.
So sorry to hear about ur mc. Totally understand how u feel. I fell pg quickly after my mmc.
Have u been testing for a negative pg test after ur mc to make sure all the hormone was out off ur system and to make sure this is a new pregnancy x
Thank you! The miscarriage was over a month ago and i had a period since, so this would be a new pregancy if thats what it is. Ive been getting faint possitives this week and im only 5 days late. Im just so scared to get my hopes up again

Sorry Jessica u said ur 5 days late?
Ur line should be darker by now are u sure off ur ovulation dates?

Thank you! The miscarriage was over a month ago and i had a period since, so this would be a new pregancy if thats what it is. Ive been getting faint possitives this week and im only 5 days late. Im just so scared to get my hopes up again
Sorry Jessica u said ur 5 days late?
Ur line should be darker by now are u sure off ur ovulation dates?
Sorry no im 2 days late, i was due on the 12th xx

Ahh ok. I would lay off the tests for now and check for line progression in about 2days if u can hold out. Just to make sure ur line is getting darker.

I would assume if you was 2 days late you would be getting a quite a bold line.
Maybe try again in a couple of days but FRER are the the most sensitive tests on the market so they will give you a very solid positive on the day of your missed period.
Finger crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back