help please!

Fermerswife

Reaction score
Ok so, I am 11 dpo today. Last night I dreamt I got my BFP so when I got up this morning decided to do a superdrug early test. Well there was the faintest line ever so as soon as the shops opened I got some FRERs and some Superdrug digitals. The superdrug digital said not pregnant but heres the FRER....I'm thinking a cautious :dance:, what do you think?

and ps was within 2 minutes

Attachments

• preg.jpg
    preg.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
BFP!!! Can defo see that congrats :) you are still really early so that's probs why the superdrug one hasn't picked it up yet x

I can see a second line- it's faint but its certainly there!!

I don't think digital tests are as sensitive so maybe wait a day or two and then try the digital again- nothing like seeing it in words!

Congrats!!

XX

Yeah there's definitely is a very faint line there.. are you testing again tomorrow morning to confirm - its looking hopeful :) x

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, I'm so excited yet worried at the same time being so early on and all....

You worry about getting pregnant, then you worry about being pregnant and staying pregnant!

I have a another FRER so I think I'll do it again in the morning (this one was 2pm) and then do the digital on Wednesday as that's when AF is due.

I just pray its a sticky.

Yay! congrats BFP!! woop woop! Looks like June is a good month!!! x

Can def see a feint line, congratulations x

Congratulations! I also the night before had the dream I got a BFP!!

Congratulations - the worrying will never end for you once you ttc, even when the baby is here its all worry xx

A definite congratulations is in order! You can't beat a FRER! Do a CB digi in a day or two so you have it in black and white!

I definately see the line on that test...didnt have to stick my nose to the screen or squint! lol

How does todays test look? is it getting darker?

Congratualtions x x x

I definitely see a line there. Congratulations!
Give a digi a go in a few days :) x

Well frer didnt look much different this morning so i did a clearblue digi and "pregnant 1-2". Not going to test now until thurs or fri so hopefully ill see darkening of lines by then :whistle:

Thanks again

Hun if you got that on the digi then you are pregnant no doubt about it! Congrats! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back