Free ULTI 0+ Mam soother /dummy

I've just ordered one and I put down its a girl, although I dnt know yet but aww well lol

there the only ones herbie will have

Also if you follow their page on facebook you can win each week they do various prizes

Just sent for one of these.... chose girl in the options, although we're still :yellow:

I just order one too :) I didn't tick boy or girl though.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was one like this before and I never got mine :(

I think I ordered one of these the other day when I saw this thread and it never arrived so I just re-read the thread and realised it's maybe because I didn't tick boy or girl. Since I don't know have re-done it and guessed boy since most people think I am team :blue: x

just posted on mam page on facebook and they said this

Hi Kelly - I think you have been directed to this 'so called MAM Site' by a Freebie's website - this is a hoax, which we are aware of, and have complained to the company that is doing this, however they are doing nothing to remove it. We have no control over this fake page and we do apologise that this has happened. :)

I ordered this weeks ago n havnt got it yet n i ticked girl :-(

X

It's not a legitimate offer so we wont get one I asked MAM where they were they said they are no longer running such a promotion

Sorry girls, that it ended up being a hoax offer, well done Kelly for finding out. wondered why it never arrived !

Sorry girls, that it ended up being a hoax offer, well done Kelly for finding out. wondered why it never arrived !

:wall2: how annoying. i was wondering were mine was too. its not your fault hun. stupid hoax xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back