Baby Show - London at ExCel

erimela

Reaction score
Ladies, as promised I am sharing the deals I found at the baby show today. This is from memory, so apologies if I have something incorrect.

Deals
  • Avent Electric Sterliser Starter Kit - From £60 to £30 (includes steriliser, manual breast pump, 1* new born baby teats, 1* teat (1mth +), 2* 125ml bottles, 2*260ml bottle) brush)
  • Avent bottle starter kit from £25 to 12.50
  • Avent SCH550 / 20 Bath and Room Thermometer from £17.50 to £10
  • Avent Baby soother themometer set - from £17.50 to £12.50
  • Sangenic Hygiene Plus (Tomme Tippe) Nappy Disposal unit - From £29.99 picked up for £10 Online prices for Sangenic http://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/department/sangenic/
  • Sangenic Hygiene PLus (Tomme Tippe) Disposal Cassette 3 pack - From £12.99 to £10
  • Uppababy Pram from £599 to £499 (includes carry cot, seat, pram, car adaptors)

There was the opportunity to sign up to many freebies - free soothers for example. I do suggest that you visit the MAM website and download your free voucher for an anti-colic bottle http://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/news-excel-london.php?id=48&page=1

I forgot my voucher, but the lady was kind enough to give me one bottle.

There are other deals with Prima Baby magazine where for a £20 subscription you can get up to £30 gift ( http://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/news-excel-london.php?id=47&page=1 )

After a full day at the show, working my credit card, my OH took me out to dinner. It was lovely. I am absolutely knackered though. Hope the above helps. Should anyone else have show tips please share!!!

Happy shopping :)

Oh you have got me all excited for tomorrow now, I can't wait to go :)
Did a lot of places only take cash?just working out how much to get from the bank today

Hope we come home with lots of bits

Did a lot of places only take cash?just working out how much to get from the bank today

Every stall we visited / purchased from accepted cards :) Made it so much easier! Have a great day. Let us know how you got on! :)

Ah that's handy, I'll just take a bit of cash for little things then .... Oh I can't wait :)
I have done a load of clearing out this morning ready to bring my purchases home lol

went today. was very good.some brilliant bargains but would suggest you walk round and go bk to stuff later as some places do same stuff cheaper.

also we printed the mam voucher for bottle but by the time we got there(was only about 11) they had run out of bottles and were giving out soothers or toothbrushes instead. there stand was practically empty. but thats because they have fantastic prices on everything.

have a great day. be ready to get tired though.

xxxx

Eek can't wait to go to the one is may in birmingham :) hotel booked just waiting for the tickets to come on sale!! :)

Finally home, heck that's a long way lol

We got lots of stuff, so finally feel like we are making progress :)

Ordered nursery furniture and our pram, silver cross surf in red, got lots of freebies with them ( my mums good at talking people into free bits lol)
Got feeding pillow, Moses basket, sangenic nappy disposal, some bottles to go with a steriliser bil gave us, baby monitor, baba sling, home safety kit oh and a dettol sensor dispenser lol

All in all a good day feel like it was very worth while, just a little annoying some of the aisles were too thin, it was really warm and there weren't as many places to sit as you would expect lol oh and did anyone else get annoyed with people on stands jumping on you ?

Anyway I'm happy, just need to get the spare room emptied now before the furniture comes

Finally home, heck that's a long way lol

We got lots of stuff, so finally feel like we are making progress :)

Ordered nursery furniture and our pram, silver cross surf in red, got lots of freebies with them ( my mums good at talking people into free bits lol)
Got feeding pillow, Moses basket, sangenic nappy disposal, some bottles to go with a steriliser bil gave us, baby monitor, baba sling, home safety kit oh and a dettol sensor dispenser lol

All in all a good day feel like it was very worth while, just a little annoying some of the aisles were too thin, it was really warm and there weren't as many places to sit as you would expect lol oh and did anyone else get annoyed with people on stands jumping on you ?

Anyway I'm happy, just need to get the spare room emptied now before the furniture comes

Sounds like a productive shopping day!!!!! Which nursery furniture did you end up with. I am online looking - it is MIND boggling......... both in terms of variety, cost and practicality

It's the tutti bambino Marie set.....I'll find a link hang on

http://www.tuttibambini.co.uk/room-...ry-bundle-with-free-glider-chair-and-mattress

We got the full set for 1k (with help from mum and dad lol) it's the cot bed, wardrobe, changing unit, toy box, shelf unit, free glider chair, and upgraded mattress, plus the deliver and assemble it :) I had already seen it online and was pretty convinced it was the one I wanted, I just wanted to see it for real.
I thought for the money you got a lot of stuff and it looks nice, there was another set I liked but for just the cot, robe and changing unit it came to over 2k, I nearly fell down when the guy fisted it for me lol

Oh and we liked mama and papas ocean (?) bur again it was about 1600 for 3 pieces

What kind of thing are you looking for

pf savvy - that is an awesome deal!!! good work. i have a similar taste for a sleigh cotbed. fell in love with boori range until i saw the price tag!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back