For us with MW appointments today...20/6/13

Karl said to take the tape measure thing with a pinch of salt :) everyone measures things differently!

I told dani before, Karl thinks that us 'preggys' as he likes to call us that are all due around the 28/29/30/1/2 will go on Sunday as its a full moon and it'll mess about with our waters! Lmao! Fx for us all tho!!! His prediction has to be right for at least one of us!!!

Lmao don't forget the slushed up pineapple core to!!

Karlie xxx

I can deal with Sunday :) just no later! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Had my appointment today at 5pm - saw the GP as my midwife is off tomorrow. I'm 38 weeks, measuring 39cm. Blood pressure fine, blood results show my iron levels up to just under 11 so still have to take those stupid iron tablets twice a day! Heard heartbeat which was good.

Last day at work tomorrow which might be my last altogether due to redundancies in July :roll:. Not happy cos I work with a really nice bunch of people.

Feel ready to go on leave now, our office is too warm and people moaning about their hayfever so they don't want window open, due to grass cutting!

Hope you are all doing okay, not long for us now!!!!

Jules xx

Hey jules! Glad things are going well :)
Hope u enjoy ur last day!
Damn hayfever! Lol I'd make them suffer ;) xxx

Tapatalking. X

Sunday I can deal with!! Just not while hubby's at work all day tomorrow and saturday cos everyone I would call in an emergency are all aaway in different places this weekend from tonight!! I've been getting tightrnings on n off all afternoon, which have now developed into painful BH and backache. Proper period style pains & cramps constantly now and think I just lost a lump of plug down the loo when I wengt for a wee!! Trying to get comfy in bed in the hope of some sleep, but I get the feeling I'm gona be up all night now!!

I think the threat of a sweep has sent girly into a tizz!! Feeling slightly panicy cos it's not felt like this or lasted this long before!! Trying to stay calm for hubbys sake!! Eep!

I just have a wriggly baby tonight!! Couldnt feel far from labour if i tried! :( :( lolol xx

She was a bit wriggley earlier, but seemed to make a fee big movements and has slowed a little, but now seems to be right low down...you know what we were saying about only taking hours to engage that last bit?! LOL!! I get the feeling this is gona be a long night & I'm desperate for sleep!!

Haha awww no!
Hope u get some atleast!

FX they lead to labour! Nothing worse than getting these false hopes lol xx

I had my 28 week appointment today. . All good.. bump has had a growth spurt... was 23cm at 25 weeks.... is now 27cm at 28 weeks explains the quiet little movement day I had... heart rate of bubba is all good too xxx mw reckons bubs is head down and I have a scan on Monday morning so we'll see then

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hope ur scan goes ok Hun! :)

Karlie xxx

Thank you hun xxx really hoping they tell me my placenta has moved as the tip was slightly covering my cervix... but they were confident it would move xx

Arrrr are u gonna be next! Lol
I've been getting period type pains too And lost some plug earlier but not loads.
I've just got in the bath and have put a film on the laptop, and stood the laptop on the loo lol well chilled :D
Might try this when I'm in labour :) xxx

Tapatalking. X

Lol... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371768602.699013.jpg
Watching accidental husband....xx

Tapatalking. X

Haha i love bringing the laptop to the bath! :)

Well ive bounced on my ball and had sexy time!

Hopefully mr postman will bring me my oil tomorrow an get this ball roooollllliiiinnnggg lmaoo xxx

My oh has called time on any 'sexy time' lol it's just not sexy anymore :-( lol

X

Tapatalking. X

What I eould give to soak in the bath like that!! Hot water always cuts out before there's enough in the bath cos we have a rubbish old combi-boiler!! Lol could do with it now that's for sure!!

Well as you can see I'm still here & no baby!! BH got worse for another hour or so, but managed to get a bit enough gap to get some sleep. Then they just woke me up occssinally and I've got major bump & back aches this morning. Time of the month type feeling, but no further with anything else. My mum was having kittens all evening cos I kept flinching n wincing...she was ready to get me to hospital there n then!! She'll be disappointed it's gone off again, but her n my dad are going away tonight til sunday night, so she's worried about missing anything, not that she'll be able to get involved cos I'll be on CLU n it's no visiting in there and I wouldn't want her there anyway!! Lol we don't have the best relationship & she's already telling me I'm doing things wrong!!
!
Anyway, I'm hoping I can get a few bits done today whilst chilling out cos hubby's at work all day!

What I eould give to soak in the bath like that!! Hot water always cuts out before there's enough in the bath cos we have a rubbish old combi-boiler!! Lol could do with it now that's for sure!!

Well as you can see I'm still here & no baby!! BH got worse for another hour or so, but managed to get a bit enough gap to get some sleep. Then they just woke me up occssinally and I've got major bump & back aches this morning. Time of the month type feeling, but no further with anything else. My mum was having kittens all evening cos I kept flinching n wincing...she was ready to get me to hospital there n then!! She'll be disappointed it's gone off again, but her n my dad are going away tonight til sunday night, so she's worried about missing anything, not that she'll be able to get involved cos I'll be on CLU n it's no visiting in there and I wouldn't want her there anyway!! Lol we don't have the best relationship & she's already telling me I'm doing things wrong!!
!
Anyway, I'm hoping I can get a few bits done today whilst chilling out cos hubby's at work all day!

Awww no, get the oh to fill the kettle a few 100 times lol

Ah these False alarms are so disappointing! What's clu? I'm not overly close to my mum and she's told me des gonna be waiting at my nannas as its closer because I've told her she can't be there for the birth! Mothers ay! :-/
Xxx

Tapatalking. X

Haha trouble is we have a HUGE bath and seperate shower, so can't even stick the shower on over the bath to help!!

CLU is Consultant Lead Unit. Only have to be in there instead of midwife lead unit cos I need the anti-biotics for thr Group B Strep. Sucks but everyone's got the hump that they won't be able to visit and not one of them is even considering the fact that maybe, just maybe if you're in CLU you might have more to worry about other than when everyone else is gona turn up and start harrassing you and your new born!! Can you tell it's bothering me slightly?! Lol just want it out the way now so I can get girly home safely, hopefully without her needing anti-biotics too. It's the only bit of birth that's really bothering me if I'm honest. So scared of the GBS affecting her but what can I do except hope I get enough anti-biotics in time and she comes quick enough that it doesn't affect her!!

Oh right. I think it's good u can't have loads of visitors! They should all be thinking about u and baby and not 'whose gonna be first to see her'.
Try not to worry I'm sure all will be fine hun xx

Tapatalking. X

Oh I'm hoping that we stay in CLU til we come home so we can have our own time with her. Then when we're home and ready, people will be told lol until then stuff everyone else!! Just find it annoying that they don't see it like that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back