SPD ladies - some sympathy please.

leannesxb

Reaction score
Oh my god ladies I am in so much pain!!! Had mw this morning and they poked and prodded me (trainee there as well). They measured me way ahead at 36cm even though I had the growth scan yesterday which shows baby to be smaller than average. MW thinks I have got alot of fluid there now. Trainee and mw struggled to find a hb so pushed and poked baby to move him about even though I kept saying how sore it was making me with my SPD and arthritis. I ended up in tears, Jase was fuming when I came out.

Also have blood and protien in my urine so am unsure if theres a infection there too. God I am in so much pain. :cry:

Oh hun :hug:

I have spd so can sympathise on that level. It's a nightmare.

Take some painkillers and have a rest up this arvo. Get ur oh to wait on u! xx

oh hon.. :( i am also carrying a lot of fluid and so they struggle to hear the heartbeat properly too and so usually ends up with a lot of prodding......

xx

Sympathy from me, I had some hip pain for a few weeks, luckily it turned out to not be SPD and went away but it was really horrible. All I can suggest is if there's a comfy position for you then just stay in it, don't over do anything! xxx

Lots of sympathy from me as I appear to have started with SPD this week xx x

oh no thats awful they were so rough with you, spd is awful iv spent months in agony with it but th regular physio has helped a lot paticurlary in the last couple of weeks its gotten a bit better

pop some paracetmon and lie up and relax for the night :=)

Aw hun, sorry you've had a crappy day.

It's so difficult to get relief from SPD because even resting does not help it.

Have yourself a big bar of chocolate tonight and a bath to cheer yourself up xxx

Thanks ladies. Had a bit of a cry after the SIL just told me I am pregnant not ill for gods sake!! I wanted to scream at her actually I am both. I have suffered with the arthritis for 3 1/2yrs before this pain!! But I am gonna make dinner and then when Jase comes home gonna rest a bit more. I just feel guilty when Dylan and Jase run around after me. x

i completely sympathise you poor thing!! I have severe SPD, so bad that Im on crutches for the rest of my preg now :(

big hugs hope the pain eases off and you can have a nice weekend

xxx

Thanks ladies. Had a bit of a cry after the SIL just told me I am pregnant not ill for gods sake!! I wanted to scream at her actually I am both. I have suffered with the arthritis for 3 1/2yrs before this pain!! But I am gonna make dinner and then when Jase comes home gonna rest a bit more. I just feel guilty when Dylan and Jase run around after me. x

i had this with my mil and my nan in law....should have seen their faces when they saw my bump support band...proper disapproving and the 'she's only pregnant' look. pisses me off cos i bet when they werre pregnant is wasnt all sweetness and light...people forget. xx

i completely sympathise you poor thing!! I have severe SPD, so bad that Im on crutches for the rest of my preg now :(

big hugs hope the pain eases off and you can have a nice weekend

xxx

I have the dreaded crutches too but am struggling with them as it makes my arms and wrists really hurt with the arthritis.

Can't believe I have another 7 weeks before we have the c-section!! I don't know how I will be managing with the rest of the pregnancy! :-(

oh noo :( i know i think that too, are you still working? i commute into london everyday (luckily work have shortened my hours) but still got just over 3 weeks of work left! but cant afford to stop yet :(

bloody SPD !!!

xxxx

No had to give up because of the combination of SPD and not being able to take my meds for arthritis making it tons worse. I am lucky in that respect. I don't know how you are doing it hun. We have had to make terrible cuts due to losing my income which then makes me feel so guilty!!

Honestly all I feel is guilt! lol

dont feel guilty at all!! its not like you chose for this to happen. Is it your first?? If i stopped we would just be too short of money as my OH is self employed and January wasnt a great month for him.

Not long now, it will all be worth it, i just keep thinking of lovely little baby in there and it makes me feel better :)

xxx

Its my second but my boy is nearly 14!! So bit of a big age gap. I was 20 when I had him and was healthy and fit and worked up to 2 weeks before he was born as a barmaid till all hours of the night!! lol. I just keep trying to look at that end goal too. x

oh wow big age gap it must feel like its the first time then!! oh see this is my first im 24 and its been one nightmare/problem after another!! its put me off having anymore lol!!

hope the pain eases tonight for both of us :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back