For those wondering what a plug looks like

abcd1234

Reaction score
Ever since learning about plugs i've wondered what they look like and how i'd know if it was one or not, SO....... here's two links to pics of plugs, WARNING it's not all that pretty!! The second one is from the internet. Sorry if it's all a little TMI for some lol

I've put them as clicky's cos some people may not wanna see them, but they kinda show how, if you lose it in one go you simply cannot miss it!!

Plug pic

Another plug pic

I couldn't resist looking :D

It really does look like a giant sneeze :lol:

I had to look
:puke: :puke: :puke:

Not what I expected, but then again I don't know what I expected. I'm glad I know what a plaug looks like now. What if i falls out into the toilet without me knowing?!?!?!!?

Mine didnt look like that!!

More like pinky/red snot :puke:

SarahH said:
Mine didnt look like that!!

More like pinky/red snot :puke:

Yeah i think some are more blood stained then others but they're literally the only pics i could find of them, for some odd reason people dont seem to broadcast those pics :wink: cant think why not :think:

I thought one of them was yours. :lol:

Hazel said:
I thought one of them was yours. :lol:

One of them may be mine :oops: What can i say, i had to take a pic to gross Dave out with later :wink:

Oh no they're disgusting :puke: :puke: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Actually made my tummy turn :rotfl:

I never got that far.

I am tempted to look, but OH is next to me and he went blue when the MW just mentioned it at ante natal the other day! :lol:

One is yours??? :puke:

Does this mean something might be happening?

:shock:
had to look... i can see how you cant mistake it for anything else lol.
thanks for that btw I didnt think to look up what it looks like, im prepared now !!!
:dance:

That made me almost :puke: !! Ive had a few small versions of those already :shock: but think its just false ones! You may be getting the real thing! :cheer: xx

Mine wasnt like that! Mine was like very heavy CM pinky blood tinged and I was loosing it all day.

i was expecting worse pics than that :) but then again i work in an a&e dept so i see a lot of horrid stuff. i was going to say WHO would take pics of it though & why... but then someone said it might be yours :lol: still wanna know why though!

Mine looked nothing like that! Was quite a bit bigger and far more blood in it, actually did kinda look like a plug as it was the same round shape!

Ewww i cant believe i looked, its like when your watching a horror film through your fingertips it doesnt count right ?!?!

Looks like snot !! Expected more blood i think, ewww still though :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back