For those wondering what a plug looks like

I'm one of those people who's really interested in whats happening with my body etc, i'll probably end up taking a long hard look at the placenta too :roll:

Luckily Dave knows this and had put up with it for 5 years so i took a pic to show him what the fuss was about, and so i could be 100% certain it was my plug.

It was only after when i saw how many plug questions there's been recently i thought i'd post it so those who're wondering have an apportunity to see one if they where interested.

Eeeewww hehehe :lol: thats yucky and funny all at the same time... so im being dumb here.. the first one IS your plug?? if yes... are you exited ??? that means baba waba is on her way!!!!! P.s if not ignore my pregnancy brain, it seems to show me up alot atm haha! and mine looked nothing like that.. mine was just like a bit of almost-set raspberry jelly :rotfl: xx

i looked! i have to say i know which picture is yours though! because i looked up about plugs and ive seen one of thoes pictures before!! :oops: hehe

I've got a pic of mine too- was about ten times bigger than that though! :rotfl:

:lol: I've got a pic of my placenta too! I made my mum take a photo for me! :rotfl:

i just cant get myself to look... ive just had dinner :shakehead:

i looked too lol and i aint even supposed to be here!!!

Even more worrying...it didnt even turn my stomach lmao.

Which pic is yours hun? I dont blame you i will be diong the same to grose out OH too lol :hug:

Mman those pics are old! they were floating about when i was in 3rd tri!

Still ake me go ewww as well, mine were very showly with lots of blood. Total TMI :D :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back