For those of you who are "Just Mums"

That's why I wanted to tell all you SAHM how lucky you are. I would love to stay at home with my babes... At the moment Ani is ill... and I would love to be with her. She wont eat atm, but she will bf. And I have to go out to work, poor wee mite :cry:

Lisa

I work full time and as I am the main bread winner we couldnt afford for me to give up work :cry: Luckily I love my job and the company I work for, and they are very supportive..I also have fantastic childcare so I am dead lucky but I really do envy you SAHMs, it is the best job in the world caring for your child :hug:

I'm very envious of SAHMs , just wish I didn't have to go back to work and could be with Jude . Hopefully sometime in the not too distant future I'll be able to drop a couple of days and go part time. Bloody mortgages!! :x

I am so envious of all the SAHMs - I would love to be at home with DD and any future siblings for the first few years of their lives, but we just can't afford it.

I think you all do an amazing job - while on maternity leave, I've learnt that its not always the easy option being at home all day, but its by far the most rewarding.

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back