SEE YA AROUND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
It’s not another attention seeking post so please don’t read the first line roll your eyes and close it down. I’m leaving because I don’t feel like I have any friends here anymore, I know there are always going to be favourites and groups etc... but I’ve been here for over a year now and yet I feel I’m never made to feel welcome. When ever I post I never seem to get many replies, maybe it’s because I’m not a ‘popular’ member, for example I posted this morning about people voting for Harrison and yes three people from here have but I thought more would have, I just find it funny if it were other members (not naming but i’m sure you all know who I mean) you’d all jump at the chance (eg. the flower thread, there were plenty other ppl whos OH's left them but because they aren't 'popular' no one botherd with them!)but because It’s lil old me no one gives a hoot. Well I feel it’s times like these you know who your friends are.

Thanks tot he few of you that have really been great

Mica & Harrison

[quote princess puddles]It’s not another attention seeking post so please don’t read the first line roll your eyes and close it down. I’m leaving because I don’t feel like I have any friends here anymore, I know there are always going to be favourites and groups etc... but I’ve been here for over a year now and yet I feel I’m never made to feel welcome. When ever I post I never seem to get many replies, maybe it’s because I’m not a ‘popular’ member, for example I posted this morning about people voting for Harrison and yes three people from here have but I thought more would have, I just find it funny if it were other members (not naming but i’m sure you all know who I mean) you’d all jump at the chance (eg. the flower thread, there were plenty other ppl whos OH's left them but because they aren't 'popular' no one botherd with them!)but because It’s lil old me no one gives a hoot. Well I feel it’s times like these you know who your friends are.

Mica & Harrison[quote princess puddles]

bye bye PP :hug: - its been lovely knowing you and ill always remember the fun we had last year :lol: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww don't go hun, i love ya :D

also can i say that i sometimes feel the same :(

i think this somtimes its very clicky on here with some members . just let them get on with it . i like u alot i dont think u should go tho cant keep losing members xx :hug:

i don't think you should leave either PP. :(

some mebers get on better with others. Just do what i do and pop on and post and done. Loads of my posts go unanswered tooas do so many other peoples .

Princess_Puddles said:
It’s not another attention seeking post so please don’t read the first line roll your eyes and close it down. I’m leaving because I don’t feel like I have any friends here anymore, I know there are always going to be favourites and groups etc... but I’ve been here for over a year now and yet I feel I’m never made to feel welcome. When ever I post I never seem to get many replies, maybe it’s because I’m not a ‘popular’ member, for example I posted this morning about people voting for Harrison and yes three people from here have but I thought more would have, I just find it funny if it were other members (not naming but i’m sure you all know who I mean) you’d all jump at the chance (eg. the flower thread, there were plenty other ppl whos OH's left them but because they aren't 'popular' no one botherd with them!)but because It’s lil old me no one gives a hoot. Well I feel it’s times like these you know who your friends are.

Mica & Harrison

I completely agree! I just read here now..hardly post any comments anymore... I find certain people post comments for a confrontation and thats not what im here for, especially some of the longer term members! :( .. it does depend on who you are whether you get a response or not!

Foxxi said:
it does depend on who you are whether you get a response or not!

Does it really?
Maybe I never look much into these things, I try and reply to as many people as I can, I barely even look at the usernames if I'm honest :oops:

I just think in real life and on the internet there will always be people who are more friends with people than others, it's just the way it works.

Maybe cos these "more popular" members are just the people who post the most, so they are bound to reply to each other more if you know what I mean.

Foxxi said:
Princess_Puddles said:

Mica & Harrison

I completely agree! I just read here now..hardly post any comments anymore... I find certain people post comments for a confrontation and thats not what im here for, especially some of the longer term members! :( .. it does depend on who you are whether you get a response or not!

ive never noticed that.
i find people put what they think etc.
just coz people post things that i may not agree with i don't take it as confrontational. Just a differing opinion thats all :)

oh hun, i wish you wouldnt go :(

i saw your post and would have voted, but i dont have any credit :(

take care of yourself if you do go. :hug:

keslo66 said:
oh hun, i wish you wouldnt go :(

i saw your post and would have voted, but i dont have any credit :(

take care of yourself if you do go. :hug:

i didn't even see the post PP about voting.
i tend to go onthe feeding bit to advise on BF - recently ive been trying to help SSS with her BF.

Aw Mica, don't go!! :hug:

I love seeing piccies of your lil man!

i feel the same sometimes to hun but no matter where you go in life there will always be clicks thats just the way life is. i stumbled across this forum when i was just 6 weeks pregnant and i didnt really use it to much then but since having willow i come on here everyday i find that it is so helpful and if no one answers my thread then they might not know the answer to my question i dont answer every thread as i dont always know the answers. i dont always read every thread either, i dont think people are doing this to you on purpose.

i think you should stay. :hug: :hug: :hug:

if you dont i will :cry: :cry: :cry: until you agree NOT to leave.

I agree PP but please don't let it get you down, and ideally, please stay! Let's all make another clique for those not yet in the established clique :) Not that we have any problems with the gushed-over ladies but I'm sure there's plenty of friendship etc to go round between us 'underlings' :)

I won't get into the flower thing, :lol: but I feel the same and said so to one of the ladies via PM :)

Becky&Willow said:
if no one answers my thread then they might not know the answer to my question i dont answer every thread as i dont always know the answers. i dont always read every thread either, i dont think people are doing this to you on purpose.

Exactly, I don't think anyone would ever look at who made a thread and then decide whether or not to answer. I have had big arguments with people on here before now and the next day they have a BFing question and I will still answer if it I think it will help.

Sometimes I'll post pics of my boys and the thread will get 100 views and 6 replies, it makes me think... why did everyone look and not say anything?
Then I think, if you had to reply to every single person's thread it would take all bloody day! I hardly ever reply to the pics threads, the pics are always great but I just don't have the time to reply to everyone.

This clique thing is playing on my mind now.

If the "cliquiness" is bothering people can they just pm me and explain what the hell's going on? I think I'm a bit slow.

yes who is meant to be in cliques with who? :think: - im confused.

yes i'm the same as you Urchin, sometimes i read a thread & think right i'll answer that later when i've got 5 mins & ...i forget!!! i'm normally on here when theres lots going on in the background ie kids, cooking, not meant to be on then but hey otherwise i wouldn't get a chance, or by the time its 10 pm & theyre all in bed i'm too knackered :lol:

or i just can't help with the problem someone has, i look at how many views my piccies have & think oh why didn't they all reply :lol: but i know too its impossible. :D

loads of ppl look at my posts and dont reply, meanies :rotfl:
love you all :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member