SEE YA AROUND

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry your leaving

ps i voted for Harrison, just didnt bother replying to the thread

sorry

ps i think sometimes the reason threads dont get replied to as most subjects have been coverd on this forum so usually i just type it in the search feild and look it up, i get bored of giving the same advice sometimes

Oh no.....sorry you have felt this way hun. I think there are always going to be people who are in more of a group than others for whatever reason, for example, I talk a lot to the girls who had babies around the same time as me. That doesn't mean we're in a clique (I hope) I still try to answer as many posts from people as I can.
I don't answer every post from every member, the same as everyone doesn't post a reply to my threads (that are usually few & far between anyway), don't let it get you down hunny.
Very glad you are staying :hug:

x-kirsty-x said:
One thing that really upset me was today when I made a post about how I've got PND (I hate talking about it cos I feel like an attention seeker) but I really wanted some words of advice. After about 25 views nobody had replied so I deleted it :oops:

Hi Kirsty,

I just wanted to say that I saw and read your post yesterday. I'm sorry I didn't reply - I don't have any personal experience of PND so didn't think I could help, but I did really feel for you when I read your post.

Perhaps I should've just replied to say I was thinking of you. I'm sorry I didn't. I enjoy reading your posts and I really hope you feel better soon.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack Mica! I don't vote in anything that costs me money (skinflint!) on principle - Big Brother, X Factor etc so I wasn't going to vote for Harrison, but that wasn't anything personal. I hope he wins - please let us know!

Love

Valentine xxx

I didnt see the thread on PND, If I had I would have replied as ive had it myself, maybe you didnt leave it up for long enough?

As for this clique thing, its part of forum life im afraid - though it isnt really a clique is it.

A group of people meet on a forum and find they have lots in common, get on well, and enjoy having a laugh together on the forum and they can support eachother through common problems. Because they like eachother so much, they make more of an effort to reply to eachothers posts. Simple as that. The only way around it it would be to say right, once youve made friends with someone on the forum, you must have your giggles and friendly conversations elsewhere so as not to upset other members. But that really wouldnt make sense would it!

We are here to ensure the rules of the forum are followed, not censor friendships.

PP, I'm really glad youve decided to stay, whatever you think it wouldnt be the same here without you, and if you ever feel like you need to talk please pm me :hug: :hug:

At the end of the day, it's only the internet :D I couldn't give a damn if people like me or not here because not being horrible or anything but I'll probably never end up meeting any of you. You all live too far away, brill if I do though but until then I'll still keep in mind, it's only the internet :lol:

I feel really dumb, because I haven't noticed it to be cliquey :oops: I just come on here, talk cr*p and help where I can (haha which is not very often!!!) :D

frangelle said:
I feel really dumb, because I haven't noticed it to be cliquey :oops: I just come on here, talk cr*p and help where I can (haha which is not very often!!!) :D

thats exactly how i feel.

ive never noticed any cliques at all.

I'm going to sound like a right bit*ch saying this but i've loads of PM's from people who have said the same thing and feel the same way that it is very clique on this forum and the ones who can't see it are the ones who are themselves and frangelle I feel you are one of them people thats probably why you cannot see it, I know for a fact you never reply to my posts. Im fed up with having to tread on egg shells when it comes to speaking my mind or how I feel on here with the worry I may hurt someones feelings yet they can hurt mine :think:

im not going to say anything but
pp ... :hug: :hug: :hug:
there are people who care hunni there really are

I hope ppl dont think im part of this clikie thingy...

i dont look at who is doing the posting, i may post allot but dont see myself as close to ppl as some do.. if that makes sense

have a hug :hug: pp :hug:

Princess_Puddles said:
and the ones who can't see it are the ones who are themselves:

I hate to say this...but I do agree!

Just look at the Hoo Haa you've caused PP by saying what you think and how you feel... Can you imagine what would happen if people did say who they thought where the 'cliquey' ones..... the person who did..would be tracked down and stoned to death!

Princess_Puddles said:
I'm going to sound like a right bit*ch saying this but i've loads of PM's from people who have said the same thing and feel the same way that it is very clique on this forum and the ones who can't see it are the ones who are themselves and frangelle I feel you are one of them people thats probably why you cannot see it, I know for a fact you never reply to my posts.

Excuse me? why have I been singled out? I NEVER look at posts and say so and so has written that one so I'm not going to reply. I am really peed off now, I've got to be honest. I try to get on with everyone, and I am quite hurt you think that I am petty and spiteful enough to deliberately ignore people...

I find i have the kiss of death for posts too especially anywhere that isn't in 3rd tri :oops:

I think this thread is getting a bit silly now :shakehead:
PP - I'm not sure you have ever replied to any of my posts, I'm not making a thread complaining about that? How many of Frangelle's posts have you replied to? can you honestly say that you have replied to everyones threads?
I really don't want to get involved in an argument (which is a shame cos I think I am here) but I don't think what you have started here is very fair.
I also think we all feel like we have the kiss of death with posts at some point, when you look down the page and see where I am the last poster........eek.....!! I'm going to assume that I am cliquey too as I tend to reply to those who had babies around the same time as me more than anyone else....sorry about that.
Can we have a group hug yet or should I get a concrete umbrella to protect me from the stone throwing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back