A poem for YOUR child - Treasure Inside ;)

Awwww that is so nice! Could you do one for Aaron pretty please? :pray: :cheer: I'd pay to have one framed! If you did them on ebay for about a tenner I reckon people would snap them up :D

aww hun they r fab!!

could you make one 4 Keryn??

love lou n keryn xxx

aww i want one my babys not born yet but would love one i would probs pay up to £10 to gt one framed etc you could always start up your own website?

They are lovely.
Could you do one for Ewan

I certainly think there would be a market out there , you could offer framed or unframed,

I'm a little busy at the minute girls but I'll work on the following when I get a chance:

Damien
Aaron
Keryn
Jahlani
Diamond
Ewan

I think that will have to be it for now though - wish I could write them for everyone but I'm burning my brain cells I think :lol:

For all the people I've done them for - if I did decide to sell them would you be willing to put a little comment on my website (whatever that might be :D) just saying your views on it?

NB I'm not advertising on here and wont if I start up either!! Incase anyone was worrying :hug: x

I would pay and definately leave a comment..

pm me site!

there fab!!!!

I would deff pay for one off you..something like that you can keep forever! :cheer: :cheer:
I think there is a market there and you have real talent :hug:

I would deffinatly buy 1 from you for both Jack and Emily :D

BUMP - new edition on first page.

Phoebe will have to be my very last i'm afraid :( I am gonna look into doing it as a little job cos it is something I enjoy.

Thanks Jo :) that means alot

Awwww B's and Damien's ones are gorgeous! You're so talented Tori! :clap: :cheer:

Just incase you wonder where I am, I need to have a little break from here for at least a couple of days.

This place is getting me down :cry:

no forum politics in this thread please :pray:

i'll do your poems soon xx

Sorry to hear the forum is getting you down hun :( Hope you come back soon and feel happier! You just concentrate on being happy hun xx :hug:

Hi everyone!

I've been working on my ideas again trying to move forward with my poetry and stuff.

Just wondered which layout do you think looks the nicest/most eye catching?

seren-pink.jpg

harley.jpg

Dior.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111