Fed Up :( (Rant)

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
Feeling really fed up, I am in desperate need of a full time job I’ve had a couple of interviews but haven’t got anything. Now I’m working during the week part time I am finding it so hard to fit in interviews around Harry, my Mum & my job, when I’ve told a employer that I have a son and will have to fit the interview around him and my current job, they instantly assume I don’t have childcare sorted for when I do get a job ect… So now I have resulted to not telling people I have a son and am finding it even harder to fit in interviews. I don’t know what to do, I’m so flaming fed up. I don’t have a bl88dy chance so might as well not bother. Don’t get me wrong I love Harry with all my heart and I’m not blaming him in the slightest!!!

Sorry I just had to rant

Aw sorry you feel like this... i am going thru the same problem so i have started doin the same :x i hate lying about it but if i write it on the appilcation form they always ring up and ask about childcare even tho i've already put i have childcare :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Keep tryin hun thats all i can say :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry i wasn't much help :?

What childcare were you thinking for when you are full time working?
Are you considering a nursery school, playgroup etc? Perhaps he could start early? Start him now instead of say June and even though your not yet working full time it will give you some spare hours in the day to get your other chores etc done, or deal with job applications and so forth.

Thanks Nic & Keeley :hug: nice to know we got eachother to rant too cause we're going through the same thing

Nicola said:
What childcare were you thinking for when you are full time working?
Are you considering a nursery school, playgroup etc? Perhaps he could start early? Start him now instead of say June and even though your not yet working full time it will give you some spare hours in the day to get your other chores etc done, or deal with job applications and so forth.

We wouldn't be able to afford nursery etc.. we worked it out that it would cost around £650 a month after the £250 worth of vouchers off. We have asked my Mum to look after Harry whilst we're at work as it's cheaper and we feel more comfortable knowing she knows him and he knows her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back