SEE YA AROUND

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I have re read the thread and fail to see why it was necessary for her to post that. I don't think it was a fair comment, and never realised I'd upset anyone. And to be honest it's really annoyed me!

I'd hardly say I was popular on here, my clique consists of me and Eve, and I try to get on with everyone else. I post on stuff what interests me and what I know about, or if I'm really bored I talk random crap.

Fair enough that's her point of view, but DONT drag my name through the sh*t.

Robyn_ said:
ooo
hugs all around please :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm up for that.......
circle.gif

all get in a circle girls :D
:hug:

Emmylou said:
Robyn_ said:
ooo
hugs all around please :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm up for that.......
circle.gif

all get in a circle girls :D
:hug:

I love it here and I love you girls but this is the first time I have been really really mad on here!!!! FEEL MY WRATH!!!! :x

I have nothing more to say on this thread, whats the point, no matter what it's me who's going to be wrong

By the way I would also challenge you to type in frangelle into the search authors, look at all the various peoples threads I have posted on, and THEN show me where there's a pattern, coz I've just checked and there isnt!

I am officially very cross indeed :shakehead:

Now now girls...
If you feel you have an issue with someone please use the PM

:lol:

The internet/forum is a community like any other, stronger bonds than others will be formed.

I've never felt part of an 'in-crowd' and can see where you're coming from PP and others when you say there are closer groups, but that's life I'm afraid. :? It's easy to feel isolated when we come on every so often and there's a gazillion conversations at once. :lol:

However, this IS just a forum, and I would implore people not to take it to heart. When posts of mine are overlooked or I have the 'kiss of death' final say, I DON'T LET IT BOTHER ME.

I have REAL-LIFE friends as well as you ladies on here. :D

Now we all need to chill out, stop scoring points or worrying about where we rank and continue to use the forum for what it is: a place to find help, support and to relax and have a bit of a laugh.

Princess_Puddles said:
I have nothing more to say on this thread, whats the point, no matter what it's me who's going to be wrong

If you felt like that, pm me, I'm not unreasonable, don't feel sorry for yourself, after I have just logged on to see you bringing me into it.
You say I don't reply to your threads- I read and replied to this one!!!

I don't want to fall out with anyone, but I just wanted wanted to defend myself!

I tried to say earlier that clique is a very negative word.
People ARE going to have friends on here, just like in real life, it's not a bad thing.
If you have a problem with the way someone does or doesn't reply to your posts, why not just pm them if it bothers you so much?

If anyone has any issues with the way this thread has gone, then please take besckss advice :shock: and pm each other, or a mod to discuss it, I'm not liking the way it's going and I will lock it if it carries on this way.
Thanks.

and what is meant by 'the kiss of death' ????

im sure thats in Harry Potter somewhere lol :lol:

mummykay said:

i think it means like that noone else replys after wards..

lol you chose that one cos it looks defensive haha

the army colours and stuff.
oh FeeFee.. you make me laugh

I'm through with this post!!!

I'm sorry I've upset people :think: but I can't be bothered with this anymore, I've said all I have to say!!! No need to lock it, I'm going to watch corrie now!! laters :wave:

Robyn_ said:
mummykay said:

Exactly, I am the queen of the conversation stopper!

Let's see if it works here........

Minxy said:
Robyn_ said:
mummykay said:

Exactly, I am the queen of the conversation stopper!

Let's see if it works here........

lol clearly not. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member