FOR FUN ... What cravings did you have and what did gender scan say ?

Aries29

Reaction score
Hi ladies , just a fun one.
Wondering if there is any proof in cravings and gender scans etc

I. E savory for a boy - did you crave savory , cheese, salts , meats etc and have a gender scan that said boy ?

Or did you have sweet craving such as cake biscuit , ice cream Etc and scan revealed girl ?

Or did you little one trick you all with cravings vs scan ?

May be better in pregnancy chat or a later Tri this thread as most haven't found out gender in Tri 1. But will be interesting to see the comments :) xx

With both my boys I had all girl cravings

Similar one being Strawberries and citrusy fruit
Went through gallons of the tropical Robinson's early on too.

With Jackson it was everything and anything but mostly cakes doughnuts etc towards the end but with this one it's more chocolate, ice poles, ice cream, milk shakes, yoghurt and fruitella/moams. All strawberry lmao. And everything must be freezing. So lots of ice in my juice etc.

So yeah I have girl cravings with 2 boys. my other wives tales all said girl too. Except the heart beat with Jackson was the only thing that said boy. This time I didn't do it all again because it was wrong for me last time.

xxxx

Oh yea I'll post it in 2-3 tri . Silly I am lol

I'm having a little boy and I craved (still am craving) all sweet things! Cakes, biscuits you name it! Usually they say this is for girls. They also say though that girls make your skin bad and boys make your skin good! I would agree with this myself! But my sister in law is having a girl and her skin has gotten quite bad!! xx

With m son anything sweet, cakes, buns, ice cream sweets totally opposite this time I ant pickled onion or prawn cocktail crisps sour sweets and savoury foods (that's when I can eat anyway) I don't know what I'm having although I still think ill have another boy, although as Ells mentioned about skin I had beautiful skin with my little boy I have literally broken out with spots everywhere this time all over my forehead, chin and chest.....I look gross lol

With my daughter it was anything sweet, strawberries and cream, chocolate, jelly sweets etc. This time I have the same cravings but don't know the sex so will be interesting to see when this one is born whether its right or not again x

I dont know sex and wont find out till birth but cant wait to find out. Im craving lotsof fruit but no other sweet things and pickled onion crisps at the start. So will be good to see i have a mixture!

Mine were very weird! Lol with my first (daughter) I craved salt on toast and limescale. I would spoon it out of the kettle to eat. Disgusting I know! Lol so I would guess I had savoury cravings.

This time I've had a few.. Pure orange juice, then fruit, then kit Kat crunchy, and now whole nut dairy milk. So this time I've defo got a sweet tooth! Maybe I'm having a boy? I will find out 4th July! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back