does sickness and cravings determine the babys sex

cherylcusack

Reaction score
hi

just a bit of fun to see if there is a pattern forming.

im 18 weeks still sick in the morning, craving peanut butter cheese and cream cakes, as yet im not sure what im having as im only 18 weeks.....but i think a boy.

what cravings or sickness have you all had, and do you know the sex of the baby?

with my son i had nothing and craved pickled onions
with my daughter i felt sick really bad up to 20 weeks and craved ice

I have no cravings and I have had extreme sickness - but I don't know what I am having and won't find out till I give birth

My sister has bad sickness too and no cravings and she had a boy.

I don't think sickness and cravings do determine what you are having - I presonally think it is an old wives tale.

Protein and chocolate...oh and Pepsi Max :D

With my daughters I had slight morning sickness and wanted chocolate and other sweet things

With this one i had bad sickness but wasn't actually sick and want salty things and pickled onions and it's a boy!!!

cherylcusack said:
craving peanut butter cheese and cream cakes
....but i think a boy.

In that case, I've been pregnant with a boy for the past 31 years!

I have been dead keen on anything minty since I was about 11 weeks. I haven't had much sickness and no other cravings. No idea if all this can tell you gender, but for some reason my Husband and I are convinced we are having a girl. *shrugs*

Ive had no sickness and craved savory things and cheese (wotsits crisps especially). I they think im having a girl.

I havent had any sickness at all and no cravings really - we arent finding out until the birth what the sex is.

My sister was the same and she had a boy.

I havent had any sickness since 13 weeks :pray: and ive been craving sweet things and im having a boy

went off chocolate, bn craving fish and meat..was sicky till 17 weeks.. and i didnt have any sickness last time with charlotte..just felt sick till about 11 weeks... also i had heartburn from 6 weeks till the end with her... and havent had it much this time..

With the girls i felt sick and was sick a few times, with my first i craved cherry tomatoes and with my other little girl i craved jaffa cakes

With the boys i felt a bit sick up till 12 weeks, i had headaches too and craved beef (well steak)

This time i have been sick quite a bit and felt sick, i cant have anything too sweet (coke, chocolate ect) but im ok with fruit and veg

with paris I had awful sickness at first and bad cramps, craved sweets and salt :puke: with this one (which is a boy) I'm craving onions, oranges and milk oh and didn't have much sickness

With my boy I craved savoury things, especially macdonalds breakfasts :rotfl: with my little girl I used to eat whole lemons :shock:

This time i just can't lay off the Horlicks :shakehead: and I have no idea what I'm having, although we're hoping for a boy.

i havent really had any sickness, or any real cravings , except for needing more complex carbs...and it's a girl

With both my girls i craved fish. with my son i craved steak pie and mash gravey with green veg (sprouts) had this at 7am every morning. so when these cravings for pies came back i guessed a boy and was right. the m/s was worse and lasted all day and for longer in pregnancy with boys.

marie 25+3

I crave peanut butter, cakes, chocolate, crisps one day...
then fruit and veg the next.
I'm having a boy!

With Mason I didn't know I was pregnant till I was 17 weeks so didn't notice and cravings!

With Brody I craved oranges, orange juice, orange lollies and orangeade.

With this one (another boy) I haven't craved oranges at all but milk and chocolate and sweet things :)

Sickness wise I think I was a bit sicky at first with all of them until maybe 15 weeks then it went away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back