cravings and gender?

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity really, for those of you who have found out the gender of your babies did you crave sweet or savoury. For example did you crave sweet and are expecting a girl and savoury for a boy or vice versa? I know it is no real way of guessing the sex but I am curious and interpreting everything!

Xx

I craved sweet and wasn't interested in savoury and I had a girl :) also had horrendous morning sickness where I felt sick all the time but was rarely actually sick so couldn't clear the feeling from my system :(

Savory for me, cheese, cottage cheese, lots of different nuts, like pistashios and cashews, (and I normally don't like nuts!) and milk - and I'm having a boy

Well at start of pregnancy I went right off sweet food and I'm having a boy. I want both sweet and savoury now though. My sickness was bad, was actually sick also. Its calmed down but still have gagging and want to be sick if I have empty stomach xx

Ooh, this is quite fun! I had bad nausea and sickness and am craving sweet things the thought of most savoury things makes me want to gag! It will be interesting to see what I am having!

Xx

From the start of my pregnancy ive craved sweet things, and still do now and im having a little boy. Savoury doesnt really appeal to me xxx

With my first son i craved sweet things the whole way through.. with this pregnancy which is a boy its been savoury :D

With all three of my pregnancies I went off of food till I was about 20 weeks then with my first (girl) I craved chocolate, strawberries, blueberries, apples, mc fluffys, Jaffa cakes. With my second (a boy) ketchup and noodles, mash potato and ketchup lol, chocolate (but not as much) and nepoloton ice cream, my third (a girl) apples apples and apples lol! Chocolate, Jaffa cakes lol.

im craving sweet and savory so im a bit worried..... lol

i dont think i can be specific lol i craved lemons, then sweets, then ketchup on plain bread, loads of wierd things and now im craving talcum powder really really badly!! i could eat a whole tub of it! :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back