fooking jeremy kyle!!!!

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
:x :x
is it just me or is he thick as pig shit?!

'no protection + sex = always a baby!'

Does it fook!!!! we are good proof that you can go at it like bloody rabbits all the way through the month KNOWING when we are ovulating and STILL dont get pregnant!!!

stupid prat!!!

sorry for the rant lol

He obviously hasnt heard of ovulation stupid bint. Hope someone kicks him off the bloody tv soon.

Loving Maury so much more.

:rotfl:

Yeh he does talk ALOT of bollocks. I try not to watch Jeremy Kyle because he always makes me want to chuck the tv through the window.

thick twit lol....daytime TV is crap lol...what am i gonna do with my fridays when i start my new job lol...have to find someting to watch all day not just the morning lol.

I wanna write in a kick off about it all lol....hmmmm :think: :rotfl:

and why do the people on the show go on it??? Why would you expose your whole life on national tv?
i perpetually wonder how so many overweight and unhealthy people not only have lots of sex but get pregnant as often as they sneeze.
we know it takes a miracle for it all to happen and yet so many people just get 'lucky' so much.
I am alone in thinking several 'evil' and wicked thoughts when looking at mums filling their tesco trollies with rubbish and shouting at their kids?
i often feel quite angry and then guilty.

its not the crap in trolleys that gets to me....its the situation i saw the other day when i was driving
a couple were walking chatting away to each other and there son who must ave been about 2 if that was walking off in front and just stepped out into the road :shock: the parents didnt even bat an eye at it either!!! luckily there were no cars turning into that road or he would have been a gonner

I don't get why people go on the show either. It's obviously going to turn out bad and deliver yet more bad news! I'd be devastated if a relative asked me to meet them on the Jeremy Kyle Show but alot of people i see on that show actually think they might work their problems out :rotfl:

I used to love jeremy kyle, until i realised my life wouldnt be outta place on there.

It irritates me too that all these people get pregnant on one night stands and dont even want the babies, when i know how much people like you guys want babies try so hard to make them

I also get annoyed at the whole young person + baby = bad parent philosophy he seems to have. young people can be good parents but he stereotypes everyone.

I would love to see the mail he gets cos im pretty sure most of it would not be fan mail

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back