My dad.....

lozzi

Reaction score
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

SO fooking fed up....

In my house we have a rule, i cook he cleans.

It actually works out as if i dont do it doenst get done.

This comes to a head every few months, im sure u'll be sick of me by now with this one..

I asked him 4 days ago, to empty the tuble dryer, of HIS clothes, so i can use it.

Tumble dryer is in his room and its HIS clothes that are in it so im not being unreasonable, well were still waiting.

Now 2 days i asked him to do the dishwasher, unload, and reload, well there is hardly anything to unload now as ive had to use most of it. But all he did was open the door "to dry it"

Fooking sick of stupid excuses, i have no sink or kitchen side for dirty pots.

Some might say you just do it, But im sick of it i always ahve to do it.

He expects me to clean up all the time, i just dont have the time wtih bam teething etc.

Im so fed up.

Im thinking of just moving out and gettin my own place, i cant be doing wtih having to run around and clean up after a fooking grown man.

He treats me like some sort of house wife, its so annoying.

If i say to him will ya just clean up, he'll start with his fooking "i earn the money and pay for the house" speech.

Well fook him.

I'll get my own fooking house and pay for it myslef, then im not responsible for his shit anymore

Sorry for the rant girls, im just so sick of it :(

I would be fed up too lozzi - get your own place, hes your dad so at the end of the day hes not going to change!

lozzi said:
Some might say you just do it,

Not me!

I'd make a big heap of his crap in his room for him to sort out.

Dirty dishes, clean clothes, dirty clothes, junk, whatever, pile it up and leave it for him to clear up :twisted:

Or don't cook for him..he isn't doing his end of the bargain why should you do yours?

I totally understand how you feel my bloke does nothing around the house I used to do all the cooking and cleaning and got to the point I total resented him for it, I tried refusing to do anything and leaving it for him to do when we ran out of clean plates etc he just got takeaway we ended up spliting up over it all (and other stuff) we got back together and he promised he would change but nothing really has, most of the time he cooks his own food now or gets takeaway but he likes to make a big deal of how I dont cook for him infront of other people dispite the fact I do all the cleaning in our house including picking up his beer bottles and cans half empty all over the house his excuse is its my dog who makes all the mess (obviously a very clever dog to open and drink cans and bottles and wear clothes to leave everywhere!!!) I used to get fed up and sometimes still do mostly when Im ill and have to watch the house getting a tip without having the energy to do anything about it but as bad as it sounds I have just accepted that this is the way it is either I leave or put up with it, he makes up for it in other ways so I put up with it but if you dont feel its worth the sacrafice you need to do whats right for you and get out! Good luck! :hug:

I lasted 6 weeks back with my dad when I split from my ex 2 years ago, he was much the same. You need your own space :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back