Jeremy Kyle itv now. so sad :(

lozzi

Reaction score
This bloody mother has brought her daughter on tv

Title being

"Daughter. I told you to have an abortion so why am i raising your child?"

This poor girl is on the verge of tears, and she has said she doenst like being around her 10 month old..

Is this not screaming PND to anyone!?

Why the hell would the mother bring her daughter on NATIONAL fooking tv, when its a fooking doctor she needs

:x :x :x

I'm watching it I feel really sorry for her.

i know i really feel for her, i hope jeremy get her some proper help because her mother is just attacking her there is no support there at all.

xxxxx

That's awful :( Poor girl.
I really dont understand why anyone goes on those shows. Its entertainment in its lowest form, Dora the Explorer is more intelligent.

that was heartbreaking, i really felt for that young girl. She had the heart to keep the baby, and now know one is supporting her now the baby is here :cry:

I saw it and all I could think was that I don't know the full story. I felt sorry for the girl but then part of me also thought she didn't want the help either. Jeremy spoke to her like a child and she just agreed with everything he said. I think it's a sad case of a very immature girl having a baby and she probably is suffering with PND but mostly I think she feels totally out of her depth and not ready to be a mum.

She was 15 when she got pregnant and she's 16 now and her son is 10 months

Is anyone watching it on ITV2 now the title is
'Who's the father of your baby?
me or my dad, DNA results''.They've just done the results and it wasn't the father or son :shock:

What a bizarre programme it is!!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back