Eating too much

well i weighed myself before and after the poo and i lost a pound :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i can eat another timeout bar now :dance: :dance:

Eat what u want Jade, I do more or less and ive not gained much weight, ive basically gained now as much as I should, although ive lost a few pounds in the last few weeks.

When I say eat what u want, do it within reason, if you fancy ice cream, have some but dont sit there with the whole tub lol.

If your still not convinced ask your midwife about it and tell her what your eating.

they say everyone is different...

they also say slimmer people are expected to put on more weight up to 30lbs and overweight ppl like myself (i was a size 14..could squeeze into a 12...weight 13.7stones) tend to put on less up to 15lbs..

i just havent put on any weight really

maybe the weight ive lost is water weight...

i used to diet before and know that my weight could change overnight wuite literally...

as ive said.. everyone different...

and u dont sound rude jade.. i know im a swine...lol but i love it

ebony_preggy said:
they say everyone is different...

they also say slimmer people are expected to put on more weight up to 30lbs and overweight ppl like myself (i was a size 14..could squeeze into a 12...weight 13.7stones) tend to put on less up to 15lbs..

i just havent put on any weight really

maybe the weight ive lost is water weight...

i used to diet before and know that my weight could change overnight wuite literally...

as ive said.. everyone different...

and u dont sound rude jade.. i know im a swine...lol but i love it

I think they're just theorys!!
As i'm a size 14 yet i weigh a few stone more than i used to, some of which ii know is baby but i have noticed the fat aswell. I wouldnt class a size 14 as over weight either.

neither would i.

i find im different sizes depending where i go.
im a size 12 in next but a 14 in asda. :think:

no... im overweight due to my height...(the doc and gym ppl told me)

im 5ft4 so i should weigh less

but i havent had the typical pregnancy anyways...

pratically no symptoms or discomfort...

just sore breast the first month or so... and rollercoaster of emotions

so all the weight issues i think dont apply to everyone.... as uve said my mom lost alot of weight and she could breastfeed my sis as anyone else could

but as ive said i havent gained any weight and baby is perfectly fine so im not worried or concerned....

ebony_preggy said:
no... im overweight due to my height...(the doc and gym ppl told me)

im 5ft4 so i should weigh less

Ahh ok so it's not about your size then its your weight

My god if i had the chance i would eat a whole cow..im being so hungry and it feels like i have a bottomless stomach sometimes..i eat more than my oh and the people at work take the mickey out of me of what i eat..its a never ending list so im not going there but i do eat alot of fruit and veg and high fibre stuff though i love my chocolate and crisps too!

im the same.... i will sit down to a whole bag of grapes and im stuffed

I think im going to try and I say TRY and fill up on more healthier foods if I can, all I want to eat is junk but im going to give it a bash at snacking on good food rather than trash for a while, it might make me feel better mentally anyhow!

I personally think you should eat whatever you fancy whilst you still can, obvioulsy not wild amounts though!

i am eating tonnes too i feel so guilty i cant stop! :shock:

cassi said:
i am eating tonnes too i feel so guilty i cant stop! :shock:

Awww Cas, im really pleased its not just me! :hug:

I am like ebony. I am overweight to start with and I havent put on any weight at all. I weight the same as when I found out I was pregnant. Eating the same if not a bit more as I have been eating small meals often. With my first child, I lost a stone whilst pregnant and was never sick at all. My doctor told me I have a hormone imbalance when I am not pregnant and makes it difficult to lose weight so when I am pregnant, my hormones level out and I lose weight easily.

Hannah X

hannah.. when i couldnt lose weight.... they check my thyroids and told me they were fine..

is it the same thing?

No when I wasnt pregnant, I had a hormone and thyroid check and the thyroid was fine but the others were low. Not sure which ones. They think I have PCOS but it never really got investigated as I feel pregnant. Seen doctor since and she said they will check my hormone levels 6 months after pregnancy to see what they are doing and act on what drugs then.

Midwife told me that if you are overweight and then become pregnant, you can lose weight as your matabolism changes.

Hannah X

Just want to quickly say that I was v. paranoid about the weight but now 5 days post partum my stomache is as flat as it was before (never washboard!) and I don't look pregnant anymore. I'm sure my waist is still a lot thicker but I have been weeing loads and my milk is in and even my thighs are less puffy. Eat when you are hungry and trust your body. I am going to from now on, I think you put on the weight you need to grow and feed your baby and as long as you don't go OTT then you'll be fine :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back