Food aversions

Mamafy

Reaction score
Whats making you :puke: ?

For me it seems to be chicken, meat, anything dinner related :wall2:

Last night I couldn't face Lasagne but like the garlic bread :eh:

Oh and made a lovely chicken curry the other day with Rice and Naan bread and only ate the Naan bread and curry :eh:

Looks like I'm set to be a semi-vegetarian this time again!

I'm not having massive cravings yet as such although Cereal seems to taste good provided its not Chocolate based :puke:

I seem to be off chocolate, I have the off nibble but its tasting different :cry:

So whats everyone else gone off?

I can't handle anything dairy! Milk, cheese and yogurt all make me sick and I can't eat pizza. Luckily I can eat chocolate though hehe :)

I can't stand the smell of coffee at the moment and normally I'm addicted to it (now I can't even be in the same room when OH drinks it) and chocolate :sad:

Cereal - normally eat loads of it but the night before got my bfp I started a bowl of cheerios and felt very sick half way through and now the thought of cereal makes me feel unwell!

i have gone off and cant stand chocolate, things that are herb/spicy like spag bol, pizza, chilli
just lovely anything with gravy, mash and vegetables and rice

Im still really suffering food aversions x went through a stage of hating the smell of coffee, fried foods like chips, meat (ate salad for a week). Most recently it's been pasta (the texture), fish (texture again), minced meat, beans (I'm gagging just at the thought) and bread! x x

I'm craving things (like really bad), then I'll eat a whole load of whatever it is, and then after that I can't stand them any more!!
Has happened with mushrooms, pot noodles, and juicy fruit gum :)

iv totally gone off tea i cant walk in butchers shops :( smell ewwww same with most meat cooking although once cooked i can eat it i just wait till later lol iv gone off white choccy which was my fav

I haven't really gone off anything in particular, every day what I crave / don't want changes. Which makes it very difficult to plan meals!

I seem to be cooking dinner for me and OH, then don't want to eat it. Which is somewhat frustrating!!

I went off dairy and anything main meal... but could still eat pudding :D
Now the only thing I don't seem to stomach is fish and chip suppers...

Its actually making me hungry reading this lol! As I only found out I was pregnant a week and a half ago I think I probably was off things but didn't know why!
At the mo I can't stomach the thought of coffee or tea which I used to love, the smell of eggs makes me gag and generally there isn't alot I want to eat. Have had the odd craving - blackberries and cheesy mashed potato mmmm....

i wish i was off some things, i literally can eat anything, n i am sooooooooooo hungry all the time, its just no good, i must admit tho after seeing my M/W today she said that its fine, eat when im hungry and im not puttin on any weight so it must be going towards the baby and im a lucky lady,

i wonder if i do start to get put off by foods soon????

xxx

I am really similar to you Mamafy- anything dinner related! It's so weird, I never thought it could happen! I am forcing myself to eat something, I could quite easily not eat all day. The other night I stepped into the kitchen to start making dinner for Hubby and I and I had to leave- I couldn't even open the fridge for thought of seeing the food.:puke:

It's such a horrible feeling. I am enjoying tuna when I have it though, but you are only meant to have 2 portions max a week. x

i was the same during this pregnancy early stages.. couldn't eat any type of big dinner (missed out on christmas dinner :cry:) didn't eat properly untill gone 20 weeks! felt so good to eat stuff lmao.

i had a curry not so long ago and it went down fine.. but later on got really bad heartburn and threw it all up, yuk!!!

i've deffo gone off sunday roasts. big stodgy meals. but grown quite fond of noodles.. even the 9p chicken tesco ones :rofl:

poor you mamafy going off chocolate!!! i am usually a chocoholic but during pregnancy i've been even crazier for it!!! :oops:

xx

Nothing! Nowt can put me off my food :lolly:

I've gone off lamb and pork. Even the smell makes me feel sick. Everything else i can eat loads of :D x

eurgh someone cooked gammon the other day it made me wanna puke!!!!

Discovered last night I can't stomach Chinese food either! OH decided to treat me and when he got home he had to eat it in the kitchen on his own because I couldn't bear to look at the stuff never mind eat it or smell it! Strangest cravings have been ham, crisp and salad cream sandwiches and blueberry muffins with cheese! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back