Food aversions

I can't stomach the thought of any main meal at the minute. Urgh, just makes me feel funny!! I've been just really fancying something and then eating loads of it - then never wanting to eat it again. I've had billy bear ham (?!) with pompom bears, turkey burgers dipped in tomato soup and lumps and lumps of cheese! How strange!?!

Had a simalar thing with chocolate - cant eat milk chocolate and can stomach a small amount of plain - cant eat toast - weird with my carb craving - coffee smell gets to me

x

ive gone off tea, which is the only thing i used to drink, i cant eat lunch and when it comes to dinner i cook something i fancy then take one bite and feel really sick! oh and ive gone off choc too :(

My stomach is being awfully weird.. Normally I ADORE those tescoes mini pasties.. A week ago I couldnt stand to eat the pastry part , just the filling, yesterday.. Ate the pastry.. caught the scent of the filling.. and bye bye dinner >.<

I can't stand the smell of coffee but am also like mamfy cannot stand main meals just the nice accompaniments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back