first tww

Topsy

Reaction score
So got the all clear to carry on ttc and got my positive opk on wednesday so this will be my first tww since mc. Fingers crossed it happens for us soon :) xx

Fingers crossed!

I don't envy you though, the 2ww sucks ass!

xxxxxxxxxxx

I have a feeling it will feel like a lifetime! I have also woke up with a cold today so don't think ill be able to look out for symptoms as I feel like poo already ha ha
Xx

Amy we're in the same boat I have started my 2ww....I hope I don't drive myself crazy.....

Hi hun ,
I'm in my 2ww aswell and it sucks af due to show on the 22nd , when urs due , will you be testing before its due fx for ur bfp xx

Jodie Mine is also due the 22nd :lol: nurse told me to class mc as af as it was so early. I dont think ill test till a few days after. What about you?

When is your af due babyfever?
:dust::dust:

I don't know if I will test early as I think I have missed my ovulation peak time as I had thrush (tmi) so had to miss a night so I'm not gettin my hopes up this month , pretty down tbh as I had really strong positvies on my opks oh well there might just be a bit of hope fx xx

You never know, we only bd twice last month when I got my BFP. Have being bd everyday this cycle. My poor fella is shattered bless him. Xx

We bd every other day from up until my peak( dh is now glad of a rest lol ) so hopefully missin my peak day won't matter too much, I got my last positive on 10 am the other day we bd that night so hopefully we mite still be ok just don't want to get mt hopes up as we did last month as even my gp thought I was pregnant but even he was wrong and I was soo distroyed when af came even my dh was down about it , I'm just about ready to give up , but I said I would try a couple of months using opk and see what happens fx for us both x x

Keep me updated! Sending you lots of baby dust xx

I will do sending lots of babydust to you aswell x x x

Went to bed last night at 8pm feeling sick with bad cramps got excited thinking it was a symptom. Turns out I have food poisoning on top of the cold I already had. Arghhh

Oh no , hope u start to feel better soon I've been having bad cramps , I don't even get cramps with af , got woke up at 2.30 with them and a really horrible taste in my mouth (yak ) really tryin not to get my hopes up , but its hard not too xx

That was what made me test last month, af like feeling cramps I was wearing a pad for a week before it was due as I was convinced it was going to come. I also had a very big emotional outburst about the OH not taking the bins out the day before I got my bfp. There's nothing wrong with hoping and praying its what keeps me going each 2ww xx

Its the horrible taste that I have its driving me potty ,I've tried constantly brushing my teeth but nothing seems to get rid of it , I know its a symptom but I thought it would be to early to get any symptoms xx

my Af is due on the 22 as well!! I have had sore bbs, I had some mild cramping on the 13 and been super tired. this waiting is just killing me. and the doubts have started to creep in.....idk if I want to test early I'm so scared of the bfp.....

I hope the witch stays away from all 3 of us on the 22nd. I'm tempted to test early but going to try not to. I have some cramping today lots of cm and my boobs are tender this has been the longest 2 weeks of my life.
Xx

My cramping seems to have gone now and so has the horrible taste I had , I am sooo tired all the time , its drivin me crazy this 2ww its seems to be goin so slow , the doubts have definitly started for me I think af is going to get me again this month fx for you 2 for your bfp's x x x

Cramping woke me at 3am this morning and has been on and off all day hoping its the right type of cramping and not the witch preparing for her visit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back