first tww

Hi amy , have you had any other symptoms , I'm getting a lot of headaches at the mo and noticed a lot of cm which I never really have and I'm sooo shattered I feel like I haven't slept for ages , not got sore boobs or any sickness , not long till we find out hope you get you bfp x x

will be stalking this thread too!!! good luck to all testing soon xx

Hiya

Cramping has stopped but bbs are still sore. Tested this morning with frer and got a white line where result line should be, the line now looks super faint or its a shadow. Have bought some morrisons own brand but im not sure how good these are.
xx

Have you put a pic on see what everyone thinks sounds very good , I'm not sure about morrisons test never used them before xx

I don't think it'd show on a pic my phone doesn't have a flash, think I might try one of the morrison tests in the morning with fmu. Only 2 more days till we know if the witch is going to show up
Xx

I know 2 more days and hopefully all the stress will be over , I'm kinda thinking af will show up for me I don't know why I think its just cos she has every month , if she does I'm trying to think positive so I don't get upset again lol xx

Good luck everyone xx please may I join you?

I've never done a tww before despite having two children! DS was conceived whilst ntnp so I didn't pay any attention to what was going on.

Symptoms;
I had severe abdominal cramps on Thursday that could have just been a random thing or could possibly have been implantation (I'm not really paying that one too much attention tbh)
Woke up Sunday feeling queasy and pretty much exactly like I did with DS and nearly fainted in church. Feel queasy still today.
Woke up with sore nipples this am!
Have felt 'full'/'heavy' in my abdomen area.

I'm not due AF until 26th feb but I'm going to test 22nd with frer and if bfn will retest 25th with frer.

If I'm not pregnant we're going to put off ttc until nov/dec this year.

Hi mrs r ,
Your symptoms are sound very good fx crossed for you bfp , let us know how you get on.
If af comes this week for me , pretty much think she will , I will be ttc for 1 more cycle and then we will be giving up its heartbreaking gettin af every month and I don't think we can put ourselves through that anymore xx

Would you go back on contraception or just ntnp? Xx fingers crossed this month is your month!

Fx for you MrsR, I tested this morning with morrisons hpt got another white evap line just going to wait for af now can't help thinking I would have got my bfp by now if it was going to happen this cycle. Going to cheer myself up by buying some decent opks and going to try pre conceive next cycle.

Xx

Hi amy , you never know you might just of brought some dodgy tests , fx af stays away for you hun xx
Hi mrs r , nope won't be goin on any contraception haven't used any for about 8 years so I don't see the point of using any now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back