So close now!!

I'm now in the 2nd week of my 2ww so does that make me 'close' enough to join you girls in here?

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

for you all x

If temping chart & OPK are all correct I'm 8 days, which means I could test on sunday and have hope that it's not too early ;)

Ooohh can i come in too? Im either 9/10 dpo today. Bfn this morning but still way to early.
Lots of sticky dust ladies :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: x x

Of course M2A! :)

Can't believe we're all so near to the end of the 2ww! x x

I know its gone so quick but on the otherhand seems like we have been waiting forever!!

Fingers and toes crossed that alot of bfp's are around the corner :fx: x x

I've decided to poas tomorrow 11 & 12DPO with my cheapies then save the FR for 14 & 15DPO unless the :witch: turns up

xxx

I've decided to poas tomorrow 11 & 12DPO with my cheapies then save the FR for 14 & 15DPO unless the :witch: turns up

xxx

When you look at it like that Kezza its only a few days :)
Ive got 2fr tests in my drawer but not going to use them yet x x

Look forward to seeing the OPK Miss J, bet we'll be seeing an obvious line again ;)

Think i'll have invest in a pack of FRER, just so they are in the drawer when I may need them as I only have cheapies from Ebay

You do indeed MissJ, any idea on when your going to test?

xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::pompom::pompom:

Hey ladies, havnt been on much as have the Flu but just wanted to wish you all the best of luck

Lol Tinkerbell. ;) x x

Kezz - Hopefully Sunday if AF stays away. :thumbup: x x

Sorry to hear you're not well Nurse, hope you feel better soon hun. x x

Have got a piccie of my OPK.

opk55.jpg

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads