brownie/orangie/pinky discharge, pregnant???

Want Baby number1

Reaction score
This is my 1st mnth of ttc. Im very regular with AF, usually always wake up on 29th of each month and have started during the night.. I still havent started (2days late). I get period like cramps that last a few seconds each time (similar to trapped wind) the last couple of mornings and they last for about an hour then nothing all day long but still no sign of AF. I went to the loo about 3hrs ago and theres a very small amount of pale brownie/orangie/pinky discharge so thought it was begining of AF but even the discharge has stopped now.
Can someone please try and help and try and explain this???
I didnt want to test till 3rd Feb Really, dont want to get my hopes up! =)
xxxxxx

It could be an implantation bleed.

If you are late why don't you do a test so you know?

Wishing you all the best and hope you get your BFP :hug:

i was thinking the same as tina- implantation bleed. if u are late a test will be 99% accuate its only when ur testing early they are not very accurate i believe.
good luck!
xx

TEST!!! :rotfl:

When I got my bfp I kept thinking my af was about to show up and I'd dash to the loo but there'd be nothing. Sounds promising hun.

Good luck :pray:

still nothing, like 2 tiny dots of dryed brownie pinky in my underwear. went for a wee and when wiped i held tissue there and strained for a few seconds, looked and a tiny watery pinkish dot???
think ill test tomoz morning
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back