AF raises her ugly head

trigger

Reaction score
Well, I guess hoping for BFP after my first month on this site (but 5 years of trying) was a bit hopeful and right on the money AF has shown up....grrrr....
Annoyingly enough had absolutely no symptoms this month (and still no AF pain) and had a billion pregnancy/AF symptoms last month, when it happens I guess I will recognise enough but tricky when trying to distinguish between AF/pregnancy each month and for each month to be so completely different. :?

Sorry she got you hun :hug: :hug:

It's so annoying that AF and early PG symtoms are so alike isn't ti?

Thanks ladies, at least I'll get to hang around here a bit longer!! :)

Damn im so sorry trigger! I hope to saee youe bfp on here soon and im sorry she got you.

sorry trig....as many say theres always next month. Hope u get there soon :hug:

So sorry to hear this :( Mine arrived a couple of days ago and I was so sure this time I was pg, but then I think you notice signs that you just wouldn't even realise were happening when you are focussing so much on thinking "Am I? Aren't I?"

Give yourself some nice treats for the next day or two and soon you'll be back up to looking forward to doing it all over again this month when it might just happen! :D

Stupid evil AF :hug:

Hope you have better luck next month :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone, I am so so touched by all your messages and support - wish I had found this site years ago!
:hug:

Sorry to hear AF arrived!
Just to say that when I got pregnant 2 years ago we weren't trying and I had no symptoms at all wheras now I am actually trying I seem to be scrutinising every cramp, headache etc....

Think the mind is a powerful thing indeed! However looking at it from a different perspective I may have had slight early pregnancy symptoms but just didn't realise what they were? I'm trying to ignore them all now and wait for AF as she seems to be the best indicator!

My point (that i'm not making to well!) is to try not to feel disheartened if you feel 'normal' because you may still be pg. You may be one of those lucky people who has no nausea or headaches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back