Finley steven spooner 30-07-2010

mel_ed

Reaction score
Finley Steven Spooner
weight-8lb 3oz
time-3.16am

first of all just wanna say a big thank you to you all for your support and thank you's throught out my pregnancy. :lol:

After a long day cleaning i said to steve lets have an early night so off to bed we went. i knew something didnt feel right i just didnt know what. but at 10pm my waters broke. i didnt really start having much pain until about 3am.
i eventually went to the hospital about 4.30 am.
when we got to MAU i found i was already 4/5 cm dilated which i as pleased about as i still wasnt in much pain at all. but i was told my BP was high so off to the high risk labour ward i went :shakehead:.
i didnt start getting really strong contractions untill about 9am so i had pethadine and gas and air. the midwife said i as labouring quite quickly so baby should be here by dinner time :dance:.
i as pushing for a few hours with no progress and the contractions started to stop so i was injected with something to increase them. and god did they increase!!! i kinda lost control by then and couldnt cope and longer i was 2 tired to push and the pethadine had started to ware off and it was to late to have anymore.doctors decided on a forceps delivery to help me along.
the hardest thing ive ever had to do is stay still for the epidural whilst having really painful contractions.
after pushing with all i had baby Finley steven spooner was bron into my arms, he was perfect. we both cryed our eyes out with emotion. such an amazing feeling.
i suffered a 3rd degree tare, which isnt half as painful as i thought. and would do it all again tomorrow in a heart beat.
Finley is absolutely brilliant baby only waking once in the night. i cant stop smiling, being a mummy is the best feeling in the world :):):)

Last edited:
What a fab birth story and what a gorgeous boy Finley is - congratulations to you and your OH! xx

He is lovely!! Many congratulations!

Awww he is adorable xx Well done u xxx

Congrats hunni!! X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg he is one of the most stunning babies ive seen hes lush can i have him?? xx

He is gorgeous!!!! x I want mine now x x :) x x beautiful story x x

Well done mel - he is super cute x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads