Daniel Steven was born on September13 by c-section

MissThing

Reaction score
Well, evrything went according to plan.
I had an elective c-section becourse of my severe SPD.

The day before I had to take one pill and then not to eat anything after 10pm. In the morning had to take second pill.

We arrived at the hospital at 8 am, and I was second in a cue for the c-section. Had to have it at 11 am, but then there was an emergency c-section, so I ended up in a theatre at about 13.45pm.

The staff was very good. I had a spinal block, which actually hurts less then having a drip inserted in a hand to keep fluids up.

My husband was every minute with me and Daniel was born at 14.10! i didnt feel any pain at all, was a funny feeling knowing someone is in your tummy and actually not feeling any pain.
As they got the baby out, they showed him to us quickly and then they did all the checks, Steven was watching all the time, so Danny didnt saty away fromhis parents not for a second. When they finished with check ups, they gave baby back to Steven, and I was able to have a propal look at him.

I spend in a hospital 3 nights. We had a private room and it was every penny worth it. Steven had to leave us during the night, but all the other time he was with us.

We spend at home 2 nights, but on Wensday had to go back for one night becourse Daniel was loosing too much weight. Seems I dont have enought milk, so I have to give him additional formula.

Well, everything is fine now! Daniel is putting the weight on now and is a very happy chubby baby! Now, when he is having enought milk he sleeps all the time and hardly cryies.

All the experience was absolutely fantastic! And I dont regret at all having a c-section!

Daniel day 1
IMG_2049.jpg

Me and Daniel after he was born

IMG_2056.jpg

Daniel day 3
DanielDay3150907001.jpg

Daniel and daddy at home

IMG_2143.jpg

congratulations he is beautiful! i love his little suit as well

Congratulations! Awww what a handsome lil chappy
And cool name...........my little boy's called Daniel Stephen Anthony!

aw, look at him sucking his fingers! congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back