Finding this harder than I thought

MrsR

Reaction score
Ok so we thought we'd decided on a boys name but that was before we knew he was a he! I'm so made up to be having a son but I'm feeling the responsibility of naming a new life a little overwhelming! My daughter didn't have a name until she was born and it's a reflection of her personality! I'm wondering whether to wait until he arrives to decide on a name? How do you choose a name for someone you've not met yet?! x x

It's a hard one hun! I'm also having a little boy and we have chosen a name but we keep getting wobbles about it thinking will it suit his personality etc... We can't think of any others at the mo either!
I'm sure something will come to you and you will feel that it's the right choice xxx

We knew we were having a girl and had a few lined up (Molly, Pheobe & Evie) but as I got close I knew I'd set my heart on Evie and as soon as I saw her I knew it was her name. It was lovely as my MW during labour was calling her Evie :)

Helen, have a few like Pippa said, we had Toby , Bryn and Zack , and when he came out and didn't have big toby jug style ears, that was it - Toby it was

with my first i liked a name all the way though the pregnancy but when i saw her i changed my mind!!
i would think of few and wait till you see the little one

i just cant seem to stick to any names at mo im hoping finding out [fingers crossed] might help me figure it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back